I GET SCENE POINTS

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

spec its snapcase//atreyu//boysetesfire, and im pretty sure they will hit NYC if they havent already

go look here

www.victoryrecords.com

anyhoo i DO run the dance floor at ATX shows lateley, but there are some ogs tha keep it steady with me or rather i with them, as far as anywhere else?? who knows

austins scene is kinda weak but oh well.

check out my windmill

ahahaha

ans scene points are gay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by angry xbox

im goint to see ATREYU // BOYSETSFIRE // SNAPCASE

tomorrow night, im really,really excited and im going to dance my ass off mayne i mean like ima pass out form dancing so hard and trying new moves.

PICKING UP CHANGE!!!!

whaaaaa

the world has enough dicksmoking fags so kill yourself...you dicksmoking fag

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I don't get the whole boy sets fire craze. They aren't anything special. Infact I'll say they down right suck. Snapcase on the other band is badass.

and that atreyu band sucks too.

thats the thing, bsf is pretty "special" if you look at it. nowadays they sound like everybody else, but they were one of the first bands to do the melodic hardcore thing. they did it right. the only reason bands like from autumn to ashes and that shit are around is because bsf pioneered it for 'em. they're running on the fumes of the ever spectacular boy sets fire

i'm especially stoked for this show because i'd been told they were broken up about a year ago, and i haven't seen them yet. wanted to since i've been in hc.

snapcase is fucking good.

Guest spectr

mam i saw a crazy show last month slapshot played a suprise set at this posion idea tn show it was fucking great everybody was going fucking nuts and climbing around on shit and half the club was a pitt for the set...

yeah bostan hardkore dude.....

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I don't get the whole boy sets fire craze. They aren't anything special. Infact I'll say they down right suck. Snapcase on the other band is badass.

and that atreyu band sucks too.

:lol: Dude are you fucking joking? Snapcase fucking cool but they're no god over the others. Why do people always hate good bands is it just because they become slightly popular or something? Snapcase is fucking the most popular of them all anyway, so I doubt that's it, maybe it's just poor taste, sorry.

Guest BIG COUNTRY

I thought only fat chicks were into boy sets fire.....if you are doing some extreme moshing to that band...you are a serious fag.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by BIG COUNTRY

I thought only fat chicks were into boy sets fire.....if you are doing some extreme moshing to that band...you are a serious fag.

yeah there was one fat chick there last night and ummm you obviously dont know thier music so umm you suck

Originally posted by Glik0

yeah and the most precious blood i saw in NYC had Sick of it All, Blood for Blood and the Cro-Mags...A Fire Inside was there, he knows that show was the shit.

That show was fucking rad.

Snapcase is pretty good too. I saw them a year or two ago in NYC. That was a decent show. It sucked having to sit through Dashboard Confessional AND Face To Face. But H2O played a pretty good set, and Snapcase was good as well. Yeah.

Guest BIG COUNTRY
Originally posted by angry xbox

yeah there was one fat chick there last night and ummm you obviously dont know thier music so umm you suck

With all that faggy ummmmmming, you're starting to sound allot like the one fat chick at the show, go listen to some getupkids while youre at it.

Archived