RELM 1 SA ...BLT...DST...FNF....RTS....DKS...IW..CONTROL...

Dawood

Originally posted by PottyMouth

MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:RELMONE INTERVIEW

dude thoughs comments were said by onch not mr.relm. .

but what ever dude your ingnorance speaks for it self

relm is straight fresh. . . i rember going to teh capital theatre when i was mad young before i had a concept of graf and seeing the "r" hollows from his mass ave run, and being like that r could be for my name thats so cool. . .

a boston hero, and king

pointrok(like you cared)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DELIK 1 RIP

RELM 1

This is the realest motherfucka any of yall would ever get the chance to meet..So fuck the chitchat,,all that shit talk would NEVER NEVER be said to the mans face...

RELM 1 a SIN CITY/BOSTON legend....give respect

MELO rts sa blt

Guest richard kyel

ok now that all the spineless bitches got out there frustration..... i would like to hear some stories of what exactly relm has done in his graff career. i have heard some pretty far fetched stories. how about the time he got surrrounded by pirates in the harbor and had nothing but a can of sky blue fresh 'n easy(water dutchboy) and a german fat??? nahh im kidding bout that but seriously i realized he is all turned around now and all grown up and shit. but what has happend to you in your career?

Re: definitely original...

Originally posted by cool christ

relm is dope, but long ass paragraphs on how many times he got locked up, how many fights he got in, etc. don't really impress me...

let shit talkers talk their shit... it's equally silly to counter with a longwinded gangsta biography!

no beef, just an observation!

Gangsta biography...?

Im talkin about graff, what are you talking about?

Fortunate or not all these kids that talk shit on here never have and hopefully never will have to deal with the type of bullshit that RELM had to go through...

Im a fugitive right now myself, havent seen my mother in a couple of years.

Boston is a fucked up city to be a writer in...I couldnt even begin to explain the bullshit that these fake ass vandal squad motherfuckers try to pull...Trust me.

RYZE and I did an article for ON THE GO back in 93 or 94 about it.Ill post it soon.

I agree it's silly to be posting all of this BULLSHIT on this site, I tend to let the pics do the talking...

I have known RELM longer then anyone bro and for me to see some of the bullshit that these pigs put him through breaks my fuckin heart...

Alot of these Legal Eagles nowadays have no idea what "heart" is while this man right here in front of them exemplifies it.

That's all I have to say on RELM...The pics once again speak for themself.

Anyone that his shit to talk can see me JOELARINIELLO@HOTMAIL.COM

As the man himself once wrote:

"SPEAK SOFTLY AND CARRY A BIG STICK"

Peace

ONCH LA ROCK

MOST OF THE STORIES YOU HEARD ARE PROBABLY EXAGGERATED..(stretched ....for the less literate among us) ...I HAVE HEARD SOME PRETTY WILD STORIES MYSELF LIKE "YO I HEARD YOU HAD BATTERY OPERATED NEVERENDING ULTRA FLATBLACK SPRAYCAN THAT YOU BEAT THIS COP OVER THE HEAD WITH UNTIL HE FELL OUT DEAD ON THE FLOOR YO" "AND THEN YOU PULLED OUT LIKE SOME NUNCHUCKS OR SOMETHING AND BEAT LIKE 378 TOY WRITERS AT ONCE DUDE"

anyway this thread is to post graff ...lets kill the rigamarole....

none of that other stuff really matters .....it doesnt impress anybody

i really started this thread hoping somebody would post some flicks i dont have anymore because i was traveling through the Bronx last year and the N.Y.P.D took my flick book with most of my good flicks so i had to dig up all my joints again but im missin a lot so if you got something of mine that you dont see here i would appreciate it if you would post it..

peace Onch Melo .....BltSaRts family.....For Now & Forever

Melo....Teaz told me you all are killin it......keep it rollin tough soldier

I have known RELM longer then anyone bro and for me to see some of the bullshit that these pigs put him through breaks my fuckin heart...

I bet you didnt know this......I was waiting to be arraigned for a graff charge in the lobby after i just got bailed out by BomShot and i called my P.O. to tell him what happened ....well when i called 411 to get his # i scribbled his phone # on the booth next to like 50 other phone # scribbles .....i didnt know that nancy O...the (graff cop for those that dont know) was watching me......and she and like 5 cops came up to me right in the courthouse lobby and slapped some cuffs on me for defacing property......i couldnt beleive that man.......i just ripped out at that point , i flipped my wig bro.....heated like what?...for real man they put me through it and back...thats because i wouldnt learn my lesson

i was determined to crush all flat surfaces.....

relm is real up, and real real. dude's been writing for 16 years! i was dressed in a dirty bib and eating applesauce when he started bombing, you gotta respect that.

although now that i think of it, most of you down-syndrome-ass haters are probably still wearing a bib and eating applesauce... LOL

uh, and the gangsta ass stories impress ME, but i guess that's not saying much.

What upsets me is that I dont understand why we cant just have a post with showcasing one person without all the bitching. yeah there is a RELM in Cali....yeah he's been around for years. SO WHAT? start a thread with his shit...

Another thing that cracks me up is that people are so quick to talk shit ONLINE but not to anyones face.

but hey thats the internet for ya!!!!

Guest Top Taco

BOSTON GLOBE 1993

I remember once on my way to school i picked up the Boston Globe to see Relm had made the front page!!! It talked about this "pudgy young man" who "has been writing his name on walls for years". But the best thing about the article was " while the DA argued Relm be locked up somehow stuck to the back of his yellow legal pad was a Relm sticker" I couldent belive it. like 2 days later in Harvard sq(relm had beef with every writer in the sq) I see brand new relm stickers in the train station. I was like, I got to be like that someday.(im like 16 yrs old) Fast foward like 4 years later I end up making the news myself. One night we ran into these toys on some roof and some kid said he saw new stickers of mine go up the day after he saw me in the papers. And it was true.

These pictures dont even give justice to what Relm did.

Talk stupid and act like you dont know because none of you Benchwarmers on here will never be able to do what Relm did.

By the way Dawood your mentioned in the new WYWS.

Guest richard kyel
Originally posted by spectr

yo i remember this tape i used to have of this track bom and relm did they were on some funny shit

"even if you got a keg of michelob you cant test my nif nof nif nif nof"

i thought it said nif nok. but what do i know... yeah man funny shit moking nancy and shit

Guest DELIK 1 RIP
Originally posted by Dawood

MOST OF THE STORIES YOU HEARD ARE PROBABLY EXAGGERATED..(stretched ....for the less literate among us) ...I HAVE HEARD SOME PRETTY WILD STORIES MYSELF LIKE "YO I HEARD YOU HAD BATTERY OPERATED NEVERENDING ULTRA FLATBLACK SPRAYCAN THAT YOU BEAT THIS COP OVER THE HEAD WITH UNTIL HE FELL OUT DEAD ON THE FLOOR YO" "AND THEN YOU PULLED OUT LIKE SOME NUNCHUCKS OR SOMETHING AND BEAT LIKE 378 TOY WRITERS AT ONCE DUDE"

anyway this thread is to post graff ...lets kill the rigamarole....

none of that other stuff really matters .....it doesnt impress anybody

i really started this thread hoping somebody would post some flicks i dont have anymore because i was traveling through the Bronx last year and the N.Y.P.D took my flick book with most of my good flicks so i had to dig up all my joints again but im missin a lot so if you got something of mine that you dont see here i would appreciate it if you would post it..

peace Onch Melo .....BltSaRts family.....For Now & Forever

Melo....Teaz told me you all are killin it......keep it rollin tough soldier

SEMI-AUTOMATIC SPRAY CANS

DO YOU STILL PACK THAT SEMI-AUTOMATIC SPRAY CAN

teaz told me that you needed my e-mail....so MELOFFICIAL@hotmail.com

ok, there's a relm from boston, and a relm from the west coast. in case some of you didn't know, they didn't used to have graffiti message boards or even nationally distributed magazines 10-15 years ago, so believe it or not... there could be 2 relms on opposite sides of the country, and they would have no idea that the other existed. isn't that amazing? or maybe you're dissing relm because he doesn't roll out a hot-ass background on all his pieces--because you know for graffiti to be any good, you've gotta paint a fucking sunset or an underwater or space scene in the background.

Originally posted by garcia_vega

ok, there's a relm from boston, and a relm from the west coast. in case some of you didn't know, they didn't used to have graffiti message boards or even nationally distributed magazines 10-15 years ago, so believe it or not... there could be 2 relms on opposite sides of the country, and they would have no idea that the other existed. isn't that amazing? or maybe you're dissing relm because he doesn't roll out a hot-ass background on all his pieces--because you know for graffiti to be any good, you've gotta paint a fucking sunset or an underwater or space scene in the background.

ON POINT< RELM BLT KEEPING IT GRIMEY< DOPE SHIT RELM< REMEMBER SEEING YOUR SHIT SINCE MY EARLY TRIPS TO BOSTON>>> NICE>>

Archived