where the fuck is this shit?

syndicate

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Its in Hamburg, Germany (hint, theres a Hamburg train in the mural too), its done by Daddy Cool (who shares studio with Daim), and yes it was deemed the highest graffiti in the world.

In real life it knocks your fucking socks off...

Guest montanaman

who fukin cares if its legal illegal its done in the art form of spraypaint .....its graffiti yah dumb asses.... and if u respond to this post get a life ......:P

Originally posted by montanaman

who fukin cares if its legal illegal its done in the art form of spraypaint .....its graffiti yah dumb asses.... and if u respond to this post get a life ......:P

you responded to it. so did i. we're like brothers, but not blood brothers..i mean bothers like black people say, which i think means alot more..

daim hands postcards out of that photo... there is another one that daim did on a really big building(similar to the one posted) with a dragon and this character its crazy, if someone knows what iam talking about post it!

Guest cool christ
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

imagine a huge block buster going down that shit! that would be ill.

16v.

word a big vertical block letter

Originally posted by Europe

it was deemed the highest graffiti in the world.

yes but it was legal. thats just a mural, and therefore falls into the same category as Wyland, who has bigger walls than that.

seems as though people who can't comprehend something or they can't do anything better, hate on this stuff.............I don't get it, it's all graff, love it all.

Archived