LET THE INSULTS BEGIN

Guest optimo

wale leave him the f alone haha funny ass name though kinda digging the first simple but not the second seen the style way to many times though

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

believe it or not, i kinda like the simple letters. work on your hand, don't try to scruntch all the letters together...balance is essential.

blancing your mom is essential

why does everyone on here have to have such big egos. rapaport is a unique name and his letters arent bad. i dont see any of you posting sketches... in fact i bet half the people who are hating on him couldnt do any better. why cant writers encourage each other and give helpful suggestions... its not like any of you all have beef with him...

go simple gawd, SIMPLE....stop trying to get all wild with your hand until after you master a more simplistic alphabet......also maybe trying to come as close as you can to replicating the same shape with each letter of your throw-up....for instance = try placing all the interior negative spaces within your letters( the hole in the A, P ,R etc.) along the same horizontal plane......this goes for any shapes or flares you wanna through along the outsides of letters as well.....although I suck pretty bad myself I have found that utilising this sort of system helps me obtain some level of presentability and continuity within in the area of handstyles and throw ups.....YAHMEAN????

• 5 weeks later...

am i the only one seeing these drawings?..im the only one that thinks the hand is better than the throw?....im sry but i drew letters like that when i was 10.....i know it's always good to start simple.....but it's not good..he can even balance the damn letters....he makes virus look like less of a toy..comon

Archived