Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest optimo

LET THE INSULTS BEGIN

the "bomb/simple" is ugly as fuck. it looks like something one of those bboy "tagger" does. your hands are un-fuckin-readable and i would hope thats not the name you write or i might be tempted to punch you in the throat

at least your starting out easy and not getting at wild style too quick.

wild style is like britney spears, can't fuck with it too soon, it aint that easy.

yea that is a long name but to each his own i guess. i like the simple but the hand definetly should be spread out a little. but i dont think its something to laugh at like some of these other people who just like to be dick headed over the internet. its not like everyone just magically started as an incredible writer.

Guest CRYrock81

hahahahahaha......not at all bad..........but where the hell did you get the idea that inspired that name?

don't use all $ or cents signs, only use like 1 or 2, other than that, it's pretty good for beginning

Originally posted by SiV

other than that, it's pretty good for beginning

Your joking right?

I've drawn better on accident then proceeded to throw it away...whats 12oz coming to?

man you got shittier with the second i will now be forced to punch you in the throat on the spot..... and then eat your mother

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this