angry x-box......

Guest uncle-boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Glik0

better watch out he insane skillz will 0wn you.

dont step to him unless you have an IQ of hmmm 15.

he has magic de-humanizing technology and if that doesn't get you his contradicting elitist "I just learned what a thesaurus is" essays will!

muahahah:D

Guest angry xbox

I find it absolutley halarious that you would actually waste a thread on trying to make me feel stupid. I mean after all you are an asshole to me because "I act like a know it all and it really irritates you". Well then, im sorry we cant all use our heads for something other than trying to fit in, or make fun of others due to our lack of confidence. You kids are trite and by kids i do mean Kids. Only teenagers or really underdeveloped young adults would feel the need to make fun of someone instead of intellectually taking them apart. Oh yeah and for those of you who have read boysetsfire's lyrsics or snapcases or even talked to the guys in those bands, then yuo should know. That i had an in depth conversation with them regarding my hypothesis on "The de-evolution of humans through the advent of technology" and they came to a quick and simple yet logical understanding of the theory.

Jesus fucking A christ, give it up. We understood your thesis clearly, because we didn't embrace it and openly agree with you, we're stupid?... and aside form that this is fuckin' 12oz, not some theological messageboard, yes we are kids, do you have a problem with that?

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by spec

Jesus fucking A christ, give it up. We understood your thesis clearly, because we didn't embrace it and openly agree with you, we're stupid?... and aside form that this is fuckin' 12oz, not some theological messageboard, yes we are kids, do you have a problem with that?

no i didnt say you were stupid i just feel that anything i say on here should be embraced it does say non graff related chat doesnt it???

and no i dont have a problem with kids cause just like last night when that "kid" tried to fight me cause hesa newcomer to hardcore, the ones who have respect will out last the insolet ones.

im not insulting you im saying learn some respect, i as well will do the same.

I give respect where respect is deserved, I just saw you trashin people on your board about the de-humanization throguh technology thread, telling them to die horrible deaths and though it was pretty lame.

Give respect where respect is due,

you dont know the shit we do.

Respect Through Fear.

I would give you respect just as I do to people like Dirty Habbit, Makros, and many others if you didnt come in here and post a picture of gay dancers for about 3 weeks straight, then try to be mr "i fucking know it all hardcore hip hop thug" and out of no where you 'evolve( :cool: )' and try to become this intellectual thinker.

Guest angry xbox

i didnt mean to insult anyone and im sorry if i did with those comemnts. You have to understand i do think very very deeply about alot of shit especially hardcore and hiphop. I take the shit seriously because it really does have a culture behind it and alotta peeps i see round me take that for granted. things might be different up east but down here its dying cause kids are being dumb and following trends. I been into both cultures for about 4 years even now and thats not just saying thats doing. Anyhow, I get real passionate about shit so dont take it personally. And the dancer kick ass so step off.

http://oish.com/otherpics/dancers.gif'>

PS i been posting on here for a year now...

Originally posted by angry xbox

instead of intellectually taking them apart. Oh yeah and for those of you who have read boysetsfire's lyrsics or snapcases or even talked to the guys in those bands, then yuo should know. That i had an in depth conversation with them regarding my hypothesis on "The de-evolution of humans through the advent of technology" and they came to a quick and simple yet logical understanding of the theory.

i have intellectually taken you apart...several times and all your corny ass can say is "nigga please...dont start"....its fun to talk down to people and all but please dont attempt to do it to people that are smarter than you....

....only someone such as yourself would try and approach a group of people you had never met in your life and assault them with your pesudo intellectual theories on life....prime example of just how hard your are trying....

FYI...those guys were probably just being tactful in trying to get away from you....

Guest platapie
Originally posted by angry xbox

I find it absolutley halarious that you would actually waste a thread on trying to make me feel stupid. I mean after all you are an asshole to me because "I act like a know it all and it really irritates you". Well then, im sorry we cant all use our heads for something other than trying to fit in, or make fun of others due to our lack of confidence. You kids are trite and by kids i do mean Kids. Only teenagers or really underdeveloped young adults would feel the need to make fun of someone instead of intellectually taking them apart. Oh yeah and for those of you who have read boysetsfire's lyrsics or snapcases or even talked to the guys in those bands, then yuo should know. That i had an in depth conversation with them regarding my hypothesis on "The de-evolution of humans through the advent of technology" and they came to a quick and simple yet logical understanding of the theory.

i dont give a fuck what snapcrap of fuckshiteatsfire has to say about anything. there a band! who gives a fuck? fuck them fuck you. and fuck takeing peple apart logicly i would punch you over and over again. and you wanna no why? its cause yoru a dipshit.

Archived