stop being fat and lazy, and use your thought process

Guest angry xbox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Glik0

Yeah you know me, one big pussy...oh wait...

dont like this country? leave, voice your opinions there.

what makes you think i dont like this lavish existence???

ahhahaha

i may not like the sate of affairs but im not stupid, we have it good economically and in some other aspects but this is potential that should be harnessed and reformed, after all our forfathers were not capitilistic bullies of the world with heads to big for thier bodies to support. They were devout theologians with ethics who felt it neccassary to reform the current governing to fit better civil liberties and those agrerian ideas were all strong until the industrial revolution when greed to hold of the balls of pure democracy which no longer exists. Im here to shine light upon the need for reform in a nonviolent manner through the system, because that is how the system was created. little did our forfathers know that the de evolution through the so called liberal media would destroy the system through subliminal indoctrination and slow complaceny through a glass tube.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by AcetOner

my bad for the misinterpretation, and ignore the last post, i thought you were reffering to me ;x

its cool at least you are properly engaging in a discussion here and not acting like an asshole

"You are fat because you are lazy." That's bullshit, it's called a metabolism and some people's are lower than other thus the body doesn't get rid of all the fat as fast. Fuck, you could be the laziest bitch in the world and still be a skinny mother fucker. That's just one of many flaws in your retarded thesis. When you go out and write and get cought to you preach to the cops too?

"Everything eill be done for you sooner or later and you will have no reason to be active or put in hard work." You claimed you had spell check but what the fuck's "eill"? If you had spell check it would have picked it up. So my theory is you didn't run spell check because you didn't write it, and instead you used soemthing called cut and fucking paste.

You probably think I prove your point too since I'mw asting my time on this comptuer typing to you. God only know why the reasons escape me, I must be an idiot though as 'your' rant says. You seem to have a lot of pent up angst againt technology, did you're computer molest you as a child?

Guest angry xbox

umm but you see we have devolved because of technology, I mean to say that metabolism... has gone to tha point. That metabolism has devolced or is not being properly utilized, maybe that person was from a lineage of nomads. You see what im saying??

and no i dont have angst agaisnt technology, I have a problem with the current attitude our race has towards proper usage of our technologies. Instead of putting it to proer evolving or progressive use, we got the coprs out there trying to advance to make a dollar and that creates problems and some of those problems are them making stupid inventions like those ab things you wear and they shock you. im saying what the fuck, are you to intwined with your busy corpporate or lazy life to take 15 minutes to do som sit ups or pushups. it can be applied to many other situations. Like cars, yeah great but waht about all the pollution, electric trains are much cleaner and dont use a fossil fuel.

Wow, I see what you're saying now, it's basiclly something that everyone already knows about. And I can assure each one of those problems you mentioned has it's own crazy lobby rootin' for 'em. So is it the the fact people don't care that bugs you? I say who gives a fuck to give a fuck. You can make a difference though... (kind of? bah), but not by preaching fuck, preaching si the most useless. If you wanna stop air pollution join a company that produces enviornmentally safe cars, don't expect to see a change with in the next 100 years though. Technology was made to make life easier, not just suppliment it.

Guest angry xbox

actually im exapnding on the same idea ive always had, maybe the first expression was vague but you obviously arenta sking question here to get any clarfification. put the pieces together and see the complete picture i have expoained this to people and they have had no problem understanding. like i said before i just dont hink you have the capacity to stress pass the boundaries of the obvious here or maybe you arent even making an effort.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by spec

Wow, I see what you're saying now, it's basiclly something that everyone already knows about. And I can assure each one of those problems you mentioned has it's own crazy lobby rootin' for 'em. So is it the the fact people don't care that bugs you? I say who gives a fuck to give a fuck. You can make a difference though... (kind of? bah), but not by preaching fuck, preaching si the most useless. If you wanna stop air pollution join a company that produces enviornmentally safe cars, don't expect to see a change with in the next 100 years though. Technology was made to make life easier, not just suppliment it.

i think you are cathing on here but in reality technology is kkilling our race not helping it like it can. Albert einstein had a qoute about the technology he discovered with atomic theory. he was very smart and he had this same idea. The ability to see a far fetching picture of what things can be like if we take everything for granted is hard to accept. So in my experinces its easier to put this aside and go for the selfish act of greediness and not put effort and work into making a change for the better of yourself and the whole. Instead you can avoid it(lazy) and have no worries but later on pay a hefty price therefore shortening the existence of man when we can act less greedy and extend our lifetime.

::Sigh:: Time to break out the old washboard because apparently using my washing machine will make me fat. and fat=bad. Also I should probably disconnect my water pumps, god knows I'm a vain person for enjoying running water when I could be hauling water in from the well I need to go dig. because I don't, i might become fat. and fat=bad.

Originally posted by angry xbox

Its not that the world is filled with stupid people or that humans of lesser intelligence even exist..........However if we can harness the true meaning of progression and take monetary drive out of producing new ways to be resourceful, we will truly develop as a society.

WOW!!! look at you, you fucking moron...how many fanzines did you have to read before you came up with that load of unoriginal horse shit....

god...you are such a sheep i cant even believe it...people like you are the ones we intelligent people complain about...please, go find a group of grounded 14 year olds...im sure they would be very impressed by your attempt at rebellion

Guest angry xbox

seriously you people are dumb or acting dumb. Im really trying not to hear your stupidity in hope that i am not surrounded by these narrowminds.

Anyway you really are missing the point because like i said before you cant stress pass the boundaries of the obvious and by saying "there are a lot of smart fat people" or saying "so i should not use my wasing machine" is obvious proof that you only see the obvious argument here and failed to think about it for more than a second.

IF Kabar had said this you fucks would be sucking his dick and agreeing with everyword.

Well simply put the race of humans has evolved and is now devolving from the presence of technology. I have no sympathy for those who are disgustingly obese. You are fat because you are lazy. You are lazy because you are synthesiaed and all your dwellings are automated. Everything eill be done for you sooner or later and you will have no reason to be active or put in hard work.

god...i still cant believe what a complete ass you are....

i mean really...are you fucking joking me? i come on here for half an hour a day and see your moronic little threads everywhere....am i too believe your silly internet manifesto writing ass actually adheres to even 2% of what you just wrote? please....you are such a jackass its unbelieveable....

its one thing to put yourself on a pedistal when your actually doing something but im 99% sure your are doing absolutley nothing aside from getting on the internet and pretending you have some grasp on the state of humanity....i dont make a habit of judging people based on what they type via internet but im more that sure that you posses every fault that you attempted to make a statement against in your little essay, but for some reason you think that because you are able to point out these faults it somehow makes it makes qualified to criticise others for the same behavior....you are not a smart person...you do not evoke thought....you are laughable at best and the only reason you are even able to have a shot at sounding intelligent is because you have the ability (as most people who are completly full of shit do) to cloak a completly ridiculous train of thought in unnecessary banter....

you are obviously young and stupid and in two or three years will probably understand just how right i was....

(and by the way....the reason your lazy ass isnt overweight is because your a teenager....pushing around on a skateboard doesnt count as excercise)

Dear Mr. XBox

For some reason I just spent the last 10 minutes or so reading through all the posts on this thread. You think people are greedy and the use of technology is making them lazy (correct me if I'm wrong). My questoin to you is....What do you do in your daily life to fix this situation? As long as you continue to buy into the corporate American greed it will continue to exist and all the "intellectual" essays in the world wont change that fact. Words are shallow. Do you live your life as an example of what you preach? If not get down off your soap box. You would laugh at someone who preached the horrors of the meat industry and urged everyone to be a vagan if at the end of the day they went home to a nice juicy steak. Actions speak louder than words. Maybe you should tell us ways you are living your life which rid it of the laziness caused by technologies. Someone telling me that they don't watch tv instead they read books to children in the library has a lot bigger effect on me than ranting and raving. So I guess the point of all this babbling is...What do you personally do that puts you above the "lazy fat" people?

umm but you see we have devolved because of technology, I mean to say that metabolism... has gone to tha point. That metabolism has devolced or is not being properly utilized, maybe that person was from a lineage of nomads. You see what im saying??

and no i dont have angst agaisnt technology, I have a problem with the current attitude our race has towards proper usage of our technologies. Instead of putting it to proer evolving or progressive use, we got the coprs out there trying to advance to make a dollar and that creates problems and some of those problems are them making stupid inventions like those ab things you wear and they shock you. im saying what the fuck, are you to intwined with your busy corpporate or lazy life to take 15 minutes to do som sit ups or pushups. it can be applied to many other situations. Like cars, yeah great but waht about all the pollution, electric trains are much cleaner and dont use a fossil fuel.

:confused:

Anyway you really are missing the point because like i said before you cant stress pass the boundaries of the obvious and by saying "

You can't "stress pass the boundaries" ...

WHAT?

Stress pass?

:confused:

Stretch past, perhaps?

Stop spelling phonetically, you asshole.

And don't say it was a one-time mistake. You did it twice. In two separate posts.

You're the dumb one. :P

Archived