thats no lifestyle kid, Its an endorsement.

Guest angry xbox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, because telling us all you hope we die a horirble bloody death will help us understand your ignorant opinions. http://www.xs4all.nl/~ttc/dodo/smilies/fuckyou.gif'> Fuck you, I hope you die too. That's so pathetic you can't back up yourself so you resort to just telling us to die? Shit you're a pitiful motherfuck and I feel sorry you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by spec

Yeah, because telling us all you hope we die a horirble bloody death will help us understand your ignorant opinions. http://www.xs4all.nl/~ttc/dodo/smilies/fuckyou.gif'> Fuck you, I hope you die too. That's so pathetic you can't back up yourself so you resort to just telling us to die? Shit you're a pitiful motherfuck and I feel sorry you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

my opinion???

this is a theory of how man is being devolved by his selfish ways in using technology.

and i plan to write a book on it after i prove it with key points and surveys, its not ignorant and i think you have a problem with accepting it, thats why you resort to insult. i was merely returning the discourse here like you little kids want.

I don't have a problem accepting it I never said I didn't accept it, but what I am making fun of is your constant posts tleling everyone you hope they die. Go do your researh and write your book, that's just fine, but what that will do for your cause I don't seem to undestand. Books are made with factories and machiens, you're depending on them for that. Your food your spray paint... all factory made, with help fo machines. If you're afraid machiens are taking over what do you plan to do? You're simply creating awareness about a problem that's quite apparent, yet you offer not recourse or remedy. That's what makes it so retarded. You never bring up a problem unless you've got the answer you make yourself just look stupid.

Guest angry xbox

im saying man is using technology for selfish means. Someone comes up with a great innovation and instead of using it to benifit us as the whole it is used to make money. This brings me back to albert einsteins qoute "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." So if you think im some sort of joker asshole who has nothing more than a cause you got another think coming.

That statement should put it into perspective. Man will destroy him self with technology in his de-evolution through ignorance towards the proper use of technology. Greed will kill us and technology will de-evolve us.

Originally posted by angry xbox

and i plan to write a book on it after i prove it with key points and surveys, its not ignorant and i think you have a problem with accepting it, thats why you resort to insult. i was merely returning the discourse here like you little kids want.

Man shut the fuck up. Youre gonna write a book? Yeah, that's rich, motherfucker. After you write it you're gonna go out on the sidewalk and get all up in the faces of people that walk by and say "I have the secret of the universe in this book that I wrote. Read it and become enlightened!!!" like all those other wacko fucks that are against everything--you know the ones at music festivals and super-liberal political rallies handing out flyers for the "Great Spirit of the Social Revolution" and shit like that. Quit bothering normal people and go write your pretty little book, choadsmoker.

Guest platapie

like i said hopeless...

my peoples are hopeless

your silly if you wouldnt wanna be paying no rent in a ballin house with hot peopel and you party non stop. get otu of your basement turn off the manson and get into some girls pants.

Guest angry xbox

nigga please id do it but id be the asshole of the house, please believe

ahahahaahah

id be worse than that puck paillaso

i tell you what i wouldnt do is be all flakey like all the other peeps

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by PAYROLL

Man shut the fuck up. Youre gonna write a book? Yeah, that's rich, motherfucker. After you write it you're gonna go out on the sidewalk and get all up in the faces of people that walk by and say "I have the secret of the universe in this book that I wrote. Read it and become enlightened!!!" like all those other wacko fucks that are against everything--you know the ones at music festivals and super-liberal political rallies handing out flyers for the "Great Spirit of the Social Revolution" and shit like that. Quit bothering normal people and go write your pretty little book, choadsmoker.

lets see here

if you are on here yacking and passing judgement on me saying ima whacko whose against everything(which is half true) then you my friend are no better than me. now go have a popsicle with billy and try to eep your willy in your pants today because the CPS people are coming to make sure its all kosher.

nigga please id do it but id be the asshole of the house, please believe

ahahahaahah

id be worse than that puck paillaso

i tell you what i wouldnt do is be all flakey like all the other peeps

you open this thread talking all this shit about the real world and how mtv uses the cast as money-getting puppets and then turn around and say that youd be on it? Tune-changing ass bitch! Keep fronting, sucka. Get in front of your tv...youre missing trl.

id be the asshole of the house

yeah, i can read. flake or not...youd be on the show. doesnt make it better if you were an asshole on the show. puck was an asshole and thats why people watched. being the asshole would make you the bigger "puppet." Dumbass sellout. check the signature and then think of something cute to say back.

Guest angry xbox

yeah, i can read. flake or not...youd be on the show. doesnt make it better if you were an asshole on the show. puck was an asshole and thats why people watched. being the asshole would make you the bigger "puppet." Dumbass sellout. check the signature and then think of something cute to say back.

why dont you try reading the entire thread replies and all before trying to come at me with this kid shit.

I said the people on the show with these flakey attitudes are endorsing promiscuos behavior and in addition i said MTV endorses irresponsible behavior as well. Going on the show to be an asshole and ruin thse kids time would be directly spiting mtv in its own domain.

you are a fucking retard who needs to learn how to conjure up a proper arguement.

why dont you try reading the entire thread replies and all before trying to come at me with this kid shit.

I said the people on the show with these flakey attitudes are endorsing promiscuos behavior and in addition i said MTV endorses irresponsible behavior as well. Going on the show to be an asshole and ruin thse kids time would be directly spiting mtv in its own domain.

you are a fucking retard who needs to learn how to conjure up a proper arguement.

nigger dont act like you are mr responsibility and shit. is being an asshole to others responsible? they wouldnt put up with your ass theyd just throw you out of the house. shut the fuck up and quit trying to sound like you know shit.

:lol:

Guest platapie

i would love teh chance to be on that show. next time they have castign im sending my app in. id be so stoekd no rent, they hook you up with a job and put yo uin a nice house with hot chicks. they should change the name of that show to "the fuck your roomate then invite the others in world" please belive platapie will be on that show.:king:

nigger dont act like you are mr responsibility and shit. is being an asshole to others responsible? they wouldnt put up with your ass theyd just throw you out of the house. shut the fuck up and quit trying to sound like you know shit.

you should listen to your own advice.

OH MY GOD KID!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

you win the prize for the 12 oz member i would be most likley to slap like a broke hooker......

please spare us any further analysis....your either stating the obvious or just getting caught in a feeble attempt at being socially aware...its tiresome

Guest angry xbox

what the FUCK(with extreme emphasis on the F) would you know about being smart.

all you do is come on here and talk shit when no one said a damn thing to you. Get a life kidd.

nigga please

do not start

uh oh....i guess im trouble now huh? what are you going to do...write another annoying essay trying to show us how observant you are to the goings on of society???

i mean...do you really think your smart or are you just too proud to admit your full of shit?

Archived