$Funnest.crimeS$

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

once me and a freind were going to bomb these trailers on the side of main road. so we walked up there to scope it out, but got shook cause of this car across the road just parked. so we walked back to our car. that car that was bothering us rolled up on us quick &of course it was a cop. he couldnt do anything b/c we hadnt painted so he arrested us for tresspassing. not even tresspassing..3rd degree tres. which is literally lower than littering on the hiearchy of crimes. haha

ok how bout leaning with intent to fall my boy got arrested for this in new orleans

posession of tobacco by a minor i got arrested for this when i was 17

resisting arrest ok we all know this one is bullshit!

public drunkeness yes it is illegal to be under the infulence of booze in public.

loitering a friend of mine got arrested for loitering in a public park

he also got charged with malicious destruction of property for lying on the grass

i will post more later

while our mushrooms were kicking in, a friend of mine was busted for "smoking in a bus shack" by a very surly cop. It was a little much for us to handle at the time. He got the "promise to appear" slip the cop wrote him up framed if I remember right. never bothered to show up for court. probably has a bench warrant now for failure to appear...

Guest drunken phil

living in a third world country where walking down the street is taking your life in your hands, i always forget about jaywalking when i go to the states every year or so....

...my mom has an arrest warrant in new orleans for a 7 year overdue parking ticket and my dad was held in custody for one night in mississippi for having a pair of nail clippers(and trust me, he NEEDS them)...

a cop once asked me for a ciggarette here. i was only 15 too.

A few years ago a cop tried to bust me and a friend for drug paraphernalia because my friend had Grateful Dead CD's in his car. He thought we were fucked up (we were) so I guess he thought he'd give it a try...

at the greyhound station in nashville i got a ticket for soliciting after bumming a cigarette from someone outside... the bitch part is, the security gaurd saw me do it, pointed at the "no loitering, no soliciting, and no something else" sign and proceeded to tell me why i was soliciting... i said "ok, but can i still smoke it now?"

at that point he walked off and came back about 10 minutes later with a cop who gave me a soliciting ticket...

i thought soliciting was reserved for whores...

Guest willy.wonka

using your rights.."freedom of speech"

but i seen this one on tv where this guy throws this big-ass rock at a store window..the rock bounces off and hits him in the head, knocking him out.

Archived