Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
plebian*or*ReviseOne?

Is There a Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow?

I hate being broke I wish I got paid everytime I did a spot. How the fuck does someone like cope have so much time to go bombing?? Does he not have a job?? he has two kids and a wife. I do not understand>...Am I being too responsible?

Guest platapie

what ever makes you happy i think you should roll with. as for cope i dont no hes a big dummy head.

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

imagine if there was a pot of gold...that would be turbo rad

HOLDSHIFTBLAST!

i too wonder how cope manages to do his thing and at the same time raise a family.

there never seems to be enough time in the day...

you would think he burned himself after putting out that video.

how do people get away with shit?

theres a bunch of fags at the end of the rainbow,

and there all getting married as fast as possible.

Originally posted by 999

why do you care?

bcuz we as a human race, are naturally nosy. we gotta be in people's business. we gotta peep in the neighbor's window...

we want to know everything, it's in our nature.

I don’t wanna peep in my neighbours’ window; I wanna throw a rock through it. They were yelling at each other this morning, and it woke me up.

The girl across the street, on the other hand, damn!

CaL is saying that Taiwan and Canada are at the end of the rainbow, eh?

Originally posted by caL

theres a bunch of fags at the end of the rainbow,

and there all getting married as fast as possible.

yeh its the FAB 5

everyone has their hustle whether it be the scumbag enron guys or the crackhead suckin dick for crack. the world isnt fair :bawling:

I think for people like Cope, bombing and family are probably equal in importance. I think his family also understands that his painting is also a means of getting money. It is possible for Cope to have a 9-5, go bombing at night and leave the kids to the mom.

It all matters what your prioritys are. I have a 9-5 job, thats a priority in getting money to pay the bills. I go to school after work, thats a priority for the future, to get a job i will love. I need a good amount of sleep, thats a priority for my sanity and well being. I need to see my friends, boyfriend, and family, also for my well being, as well as theirs.

After all these priority's comes painting. I can't paint as often as i would like because of all these things, but their very important to me (except the job...i want a new one with more flexi hours so i could bomb more often late night).

ok, sorry to ramble.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

I think for people like Cope, bombing and family are probably equal in importance.

i hope not!

people need to realise bombing should be a childhood thing, i really hope i get over it in the next few years.

Originally posted by slave_one

bcuz we as a human race, are naturally nosy. we gotta be in people's business. we gotta peep in the neighbor's window...

we want to know everything, it's in our nature.

my neighbor tried to peep in the window when i was taking a shower.. and everytime i walk my dogs he watches me through the window, but if i look towards his house he closes his blinds really fast.. creepy kinda-old guy:yuck:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this