christian rapper who sounds like eminem?

Seek One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"(something, something, something)

they say my voice is synomyn for eminem

well, if all blacks look alike, then all whites sound the same"

dorian 3 - subwite

is that the guy you speak of? Thats ADeeM (i think), from dorian 3, or one of the other cats in the crew. if thats the guy, i didn't know he was a christian rapper, but he is from utah, wait, thats mormon....that could be a form of christianity for all i know.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

the only christian rappers I can think of are emanon, tunnel cats., mars ill , but I dont think any of them sound like eminem...

mars ill is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Originally posted by nomadawhat

dorian 3 - subwite

is that the guy you speak of? Thats ADeeM (i think), from dorian 3, or one of the other cats in the crew. if thats the guy, i didn't know he was a christian rapper, but he is from utah, wait, thats mormon....that could be a form of christianity for all i know.

They arent christian rap....

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by nomadawhat

dorian 3 - subwite

You have the right idea, but Adverse(SP?) is the member of Dorian 3 that says he sounds like eminem. He does sound a little like eminem, but I really dont like to think about that.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

oh and the rapper you are talking about IS kj 52

in the 8 mile thread someone, i think mammo, posted a link to his site that plays a kj 52 song called "dear slim" and one line is sompething about people coming up to him after his "shows" and telling him he sounds like slim.

this site is NOT worth checking out, but if your bored,

http://www.kj52.com/

Guest willy.wonka

my rhymes sounded like slim shady...but that was before i even heard of him.i got depressed to hear somebody with the same kinda skill as me..then i just stopped for a while:(

Archived