Jennifer Lopez's TWAT.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Devilush

opps. hahah. dont mind that comment. i meant "i have a nice twat but i dont wanna show it."

of course i'm all about some guy showing his pee pee online. what? i cant be a girl? i cant be some kinda horny freak like you guys are? shit, zacko recieved some extra points for showing his pee pee. thats great. i dig that because he has the balls to do that. literally. and i meant classy as far as what to show and not show. showing tits is nothing compared to showing the twat.

well sure, thats all fine...

but i mean, its a huge deal for a guy to show his dick too, and not 1 - but like 4 dudes did it ... and thats just as big a deal as showing twat is..

and you were alllllllll about dudes pulling the dick out, thats all i'm saying (it goes both ways is all)

Originally posted by Devilush

opps. hahah. dont mind that comment. i meant "i have a nice twat but i dont wanna show it."

of course i'm all about some guy showing his pee pee online. what? i cant be a girl? i cant be some kinda horny freak like you guys are? shit, zacko recieved some extra points for showing his pee pee. thats great. i dig that because he has the balls to do that. literally. and i meant classy as far as what to show and not show. showing tits is nothing compared to showing the twat.

there will be no viewing of my "pee pee" online. i was amazed that any girls posted up flicks in the wet t-shirt thread. but whatever. its like im ever gonna meet any of the girls on this board anyway. and if i did, i sure wouldnt want them to have already seen what little i have to offer....

dammit, i meant, how much......how much i have to offer...

yea, thats it.

Guest krowteN

that is the funniest shit i have read on the 12oz in like 3 years.

btw i think its real, but i hate a bald beaver.

hair pies rule!

DAMN!

I can't leave you kids alone for a minute! I go to work, and next thing I know, you're puttin' up pictures of poor J-Lo's twat. To tell you the truth, that pic has "Photoshop" written all over it, but it's the thought that counts. "Love is a gift that's truly hand-made." Thanks, J-Lo, sweetie. Even if you're air-brushed, it still looks pretty damned good to me. I'm down for a smoothie.

Originally posted by DEE38

Hahaha. iceberg i have missed you dearly! where have you been?

one million hugs for you.

Here an there, came across some money so now I can afford to put myself through some type of school. Just keepin it movin...

I'll be around, but as for now, I got a Roots - Come Alive CD too listen to while I get ready for the rest of the day

I'm tryin to remember your aim name so I can stop an say hi real quick sometimes, but I can't remember it, I think its like godesha or something

:shrug:

But yea, I'll be around...

Archived