Jennifer Lopez's TWAT.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by iCEBERG

Here an there, came across some money so now I can afford to put myself through some type of school. Just keepin it movin...

I'll be around, but as for now, I got a Roots - Come Alive CD too listen to while I get ready for the rest of the day

I'm tryin to remember your aim name so I can stop an say hi real quick sometimes, but I can't remember it, I think its like godesha or something

:shrug:

But yea, I'll be around...

godesah is gone love.

iarevoiution@aol.com

gladto hear that your in school, thats dope.

dope cd also.

hope to see you around more!

:: more hugs ::

Wet love..... yum.

I used to think I was a sales man, but I realised that I'm a fuckin poacher. God damn, I have cases upon cases of six pack cans, I am willing to give away to anyone that wants them.... on one condition that you gather all the plastic rings and take them to the beach and throw them out in the water. I also have elephant guns and ivory saws for free.

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by Secret

Regular beavers are smooth like peaches but Jennifer Lopez's beaver looks rough like a wallnut shell.

HAHAHAHA ID STILL HIT IT

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by Wi$H

that shizit is funny, i just wanna c a picture of her butt, but in this thread i c twat on that movie..... um i forget what it's called but u c her boobs, and all i wanna c is her butt...... :(

DUDE FORREAL THERE IS LIKE 1 MILLION FUCKING SITES ON THE NET WHERE YOU CAN SEE HER ASS, GO TO ONE OF THEM

• 2 months later...

I don't know.. but that does look like some photoshop work to me. Perhaps they got a panty shot and added on the lips -- why do I say this? Because shit doesn't look natural & it's sagging.... (not the lips themselves.. but the part right about it -- the part where her belly meets the cooch.)

Guest KING BLING

chingon

Rookie

neversaydie

ShootMcgavin

Rookie

diehomokthx

Archived