Da Simpons....

Guest SoCalBomber

Guest SoCalBomber

I finally taped the simpsons where bart goes to the Spinal Tap concert and homer's in the car singin along with spanish flea! i've been tryin to get homer's rendition of spanish flea as my voicemail on my cell phone for months now. After i finally saw it while i was home, had a blank tape ready, and recorded it right. After i put it on my voicemail i looked it up on kazaa just for kicks. It turns out i could have downloaded it anytime and had it long ago. D'oh. Oh well, the thrill's in the hunt i suppose.......

long live the simpsons

:crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am on a quest for the episode where bart gets run over by mr. burns right now, they never show it anymore..

they should have a 24hr simpsons marathon once a year!

I've had this since 99 and never shared...

Maybe I shuold put this in the 'bright ideas' thread, or one of the sex threads... and I'm not sure it's appropriate in this post 9/11 world in which we live... espescially since we have a war on terrorism and soon to be a war in Iraq, so they are probably gonna divert funds, but...

when they FINALLY get around to making the video answering machine, this will be my message...

Guest imported_sofarok
Guest imported_sofarok
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived