Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ETHREADZNY

Slept On BOMBER: HEK TAD

i think one of the most slept on writers by far are serf and mint..this is good as well keep postin i look forward to see what other writers are next

Guest Merdle

Hec is dope, but that onetime hangover is off the rocker!!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

fresh fresh fresh, i love to see this dudes stuff.. nice and clean, and a really dope flow. and of course lotsa spots, fo' real.

nice. this guy was one of my original inspirations when i was a little kid. he had tags on the corner store. i dont think he ever really stopped bombing, he's been consistently up since i first started noticing graffiti.

The main thing I like about hek bombs, is the way they look like they are moving, the quick on the go type shit... Hek is dope.. bump, and I would love to see some pics from years ago...

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

The main thing I like about hek bombs, is the way they look like they are moving, the quick on the go type shit... Hek is dope.. bump, and I would love to see some pics from years ago...

hek's shit really hasnt changed at all over the years. why fix it if it aint broken.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this