my 12oz family....

jah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jah

^^^^ come to think of it thats probably not that funny...

oh well. im drink.....

youre one of the only people left on this board who knew THE rak! legendary.....

aaaaah!! dude it is funny, mostly because it made me so mad then, and i now have 20/20 vision, nah mean...its all goooood..

and then you said "i'm drink"

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!! i'm lauighin..

i know my coworkers are wondering why i'm hysterical!!!

you're drink!!

AAAAAAA!!

fcuckcinb awesosmmem

and yeah, here i am, still around, what, 2 1/2 years later...

no fuckin way that was 2 1/2 years ago!!! holy shit! im gonna be an old man soon.... well, my drunkenness is kinda wearing off and all i have is so co!! fuck it! ill just sober up. haha, i made me mad then.... good times..... where are you from are2??

alrite jah, safe mate...haha

remember those times when we were on roughly similar posts and then you over took my by like a 1000....*sigh*

also, how i got pissed at you cos i cold never have the whole of channel 0 saying "last post.sneak" cos u were there 24/7?

oh and peace for stopping ww3 in my 12oz family thread

much love

i tried crack for the first time tonight!!!!

come on, you know i wouldnt do that.... but yeah, insomnia like whoa! these last couple nights ive been a fuckin machine. wednesday night i did something (i honestly cant remember and i dont have time to sit here and think for a while) that involved a lot of alcohol and not too much sleep (dont really remember how much sleep i got that night either) then i went to try out this restaurant at 8 in the morning. fuckin pricks had me preppin shit all day then when it got busy and i didnt have shit else to prep so boss tried to get me doin dishes and shit so i said fuck it, im not studying to be a chef to do her fuckin dishes. so i bounced and went up to a different restaurant i was checkin in that area cus he said hed give me a try a few days later but no one can get a hold of me on my phone so....yeah, i went in there and dude was like, "youre working for me tomorrow.." so he tells me to come back at five and hed show me how things worked and id start tomorrow. so i come back at five and throws me right in the kitchen and straight puts me in charge (the head chef wasnt there). just because of the name of my school hes letting me change the menu, take over breakfast (which kinda sucks), and pretty much made me a sous chef. so i worked till midnight for him that night (which means i worked from 8 till midnight that day with a couple hour break).

then i go to catch a bus home but theyve stopped running so i decided to hit a pub and have some drinks. so i have some drinks and i ran out of cash so i found an atm but it wouldnt fuckin work. so i fucked with it for a while and i tried to withdraw 40 $ but it fuckin spit out 500. then a fuckin 50 year old gay dude tried to talk to me so i bounced and was gonna go home but i ended up at another pub. so i play some pool and drink a lot more guiness and get home around 3 30, fuck around on 12oz for a little while, and make some spaghetti, getting me to sleep at about 6am. so i wake up two hours later to go do breakfast for guy and end up working through dinner. i got off around 10 and hit a club with a couple honies and my roommate and his girl. i already told you about that night. i dropped 150 on drinks and and a shitload of dough on other shit and get the girl i was hookin up with sick so we have to bounce. got home around 3 or 3 30 or something and smoke a bowl and go to sleep. get up for work at 8 yesterday and work a split shift (breakfast and dinner).

so when i get done with breakfast i kick it at the beach and get sunburned and shit. then im walking back to work to start my next shift and this girl i holllered at on the bus the previous night comes in and exchanges numbers with me and asks me out (which was totally unexpected cus i didnt even mention hanging out with her when i talked to her). so i have to drop a date i had with the girl that got sick to take this girl out last night. so we go out to another club and i blow another 100 on drinks and 5 to get into the club plus taxis blah blah blah. go back to girls place at like 4, fuck around till about 5, wake up at 7 50 this morning, go into work at 8 30, make a hollandaise (that i fuckin put too much salt in), and now im home taking a rest till i have to go back to work in about an hour to do lunch.

i start my next course tomorrow.

IM FUCKIN..... yeah

Archived