Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
alabama

isidore

so who else is getting rained on??? i got off work today and probably tomorrow because of this damn storm....its been raining here since yesterday afternoon, and it will keep raining for at least another 36 hours....weve already got 3 inches of rain down here, so its only a matter of time before shit starts flooding. i might have to put on some waders and try and go bombing tonight....

Guest Wilt

its supposed to hit new orleans pretty hard...i hope my family is ok...FUCKING FIRST

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Aside from the pain, death and destruction, storms are fucking cool... the eerie silence and emptyness before it hits, watching it happen from your wndow, then taking a walk afterwards and looking at the chaos. I'm looking forward to the remnants of Isidore to snap to the northeast after it hits the south coast. Beer,

El Mamerro

its getting closer.....no work tomorrow either......i fear the folks over in new orleans have some bad shit coming their way.

yea.. its been raining all day here, well actually since yesterday, but the storm looks like it's falling apart, so thats good, it's supposed to hit around 7 a.m. tommorow morning i belive, but its supposed to be a nice weekend, haha, so thats cool;) alabama, give me a e-mail at TOOL12@aol.com

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this