Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ETHREADZNY

JOZ EASY JOSH5 STORE GRATE KINGZ

Originally posted by awkward eye

holy crap all those tags suck!you sure it says "lase"?

damn right it says lase, it aint about looking pretty, it is about damage in insane amounts, in every boro, every store gate... and you got to remember this stuff was done way before many of us....and most of the tagger's today styles evolved from what you see here. Thats why they are getting honored, not for a particualar style, it is about killing gates... read the thread...

Never Mind

I thought SW1's comment was to me.

I just noticed it was to evil eye, or whoever..

Wack? whats wrong with that Kid??

Peace Omar

Dash

FC

Re: Never Mind

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

I thought SW1's comment was to me.

I just noticed it was to evil eye, or whoever..

Wack? whats wrong with that Kid??

Peace Omar

Dash

FC

Word I posted and thought i would be the next one after awkward

but when it refreshed it was after your post....

so i went back and edited my comment to awkward...

DASHOMATIC<---big ups

Guest krowteN

i remember going to Sutter ave on the 3's in like 1987, when the 3's only had like 2 white trains left. the only piece i caught was a JOZ. anybody in nyc in the 1980s cannot front on JOZ, EASY, Josh5th, Track2

Chama, Chino. they had streets on lock-literally locked. highways streets rooftops. they had it all.

speaking of streets-anybody got any OE streets. i got some but no scanner-i think the world should witness what a sick fuckin thro up OE3 has-not to mention he had streets pretty locked down in them days too

Originally posted by krowteN

i remember going to Sutter ave on the 3's in like 1987, when the 3's only had like 2 white trains left. the only piece i caught was a JOZ. anybody in nyc in the 1980s cannot front on JOZ, EASY, Josh5th, Track2

Chama, Chino. they had streets on lock-literally locked. highways streets rooftops. they had it all.

speaking of streets-anybody got any OE streets. i got some but no scanner-i think the world should witness what a sick fuckin thro up OE3 has-not to mention he had streets pretty locked down in them days too

Man, OE3 is still locking shit up these days. Word to the bird! When I find that cable to my scanner, I mo submit some flicks I got of OE shit from 81, 82, 83, 84 and so forth. You can still find early 80s OE graf out there. Its too bad that not too many people yeared their tags back in the season. Word to VFR.

MEOW!

Not to mention the fact that Easy and Joz (RIP) were a truly dynamic duo. Good God did they and do they still have shit laced up in the territories. An one can still scuffle down upon a main byway such as Flatbush Ave in the Brooks (whatever those dumb oppressive motherfuckers didn't clean) and discover Easy and Joz tags that you can tell were the first ones upon the surfaces. Many, many, many tags still consist upon the surfaces out in different parts of the system.

Take the Major Deegan Expressway, for example. I was up on that bitch, Northbound, taking care of some business, a week or so ago and got high when I saw so many Joz throwies along with Easy, but predominantly Joz, cast upon walls where the highway buff paint has worn thin. Man oh man do those two deserve extreme respect due.

They came through correct. Correct. Black rusto tags with fat caps galore. Those mofo's came through the proper way. Destroyting the territories out there. All neighborhoods. 1986, 1987, and more. I gotta look for that scanner cable. I've got the pic of the high Joz tag lurking on McDonald Ave. below the F line in Brooklyn which is high up upon an establishment which he wrote 86 next to with that beautiful fat top. Man did that shit give me the chills when I first saw it in like '99, or so.

More to come.

Can someone fill us in on what had happened to Joz, for I was shocked to hear that he rests in peace.

Easy, come out, come out, wherever you are. Go find those Woodsaver Ebony's in the back room somewhere and put the application on the surface.

BTW, don't get me started on Tekay TNR (Track 2), Chino BYI, and Trap IF, to name a few others. Astro WWV. Oh man I gotta go find that scanner cable...

Interesting.. Swade.cac- Carl ktc- Craz fk- OL hot- Foes 501. DY tng 167,Fazer wgf, Deck wgf, shrine tsk, Vener, Ig gtf, teech, many more classmates .. dammm everyone was writing back then tryin to chase the all city dream ..The NYC writer's goal .. Definately give the props where its due to EASY JOSH5 & JOZ.rip...

but dont forget cats like FEC tfv, sen4 kay2,jis mc,rd 357,tez3 ,smith, JA..I got a time machine on lay away .. reeespect !bombin'

rip SLICK 501

Wow, lotsa real writers mentioned on here. Rip to all those true bombers who passed on, Joz, Hec, Ve, etc.

I think it's time for all the writers who are still alive to make a comeback rally this winter.

Definately someone has to put some skuf on here. He killed a couple things. There's an oe '82 tag on Canal st. and Bway that still looks pretty crispy. I always liked vamp's tags, baron too. Lase, freshness. I have the same flik of that block in bushwick with the josh5 easy joz bester jp tags and the ym and A fillins. that's a good wall. Pretty much big ups to all the tagbangers out there, past and present.

Guest HOST18 DYM

If we are talking about gate smashers here allow me to mention Nac. Although he isn't of the school of old he still has shit pretty much locked with tags. Everywhere I go there is bound to be a Nac tag nearby. Propers to him.

Also, word up to 2Rage!

Host gns

as far as newer cats go, I say Jesse, miss 17, yes 2 and even net got gates on lock..

from tagmag

net

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images2/6-14-00_net.jpg'>

miss 17

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images4/10-25-00_miss17_semz.jpg'>

yes 2

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images3/8-2-00_yes2_cide.jpg'>

I couldnt find any jesse pics but they are out there

Guest cool christ

nac sool hack fen...lots of tags everywhere

if only i had a scanner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now