JOZ EASY JOSH5 STORE GRATE KINGZ

ETHREADZNY

MEOW!

Not to mention the fact that Easy and Joz (RIP) were a truly dynamic duo. Good God did they and do they still have shit laced up in the territories. An one can still scuffle down upon a main byway such as Flatbush Ave in the Brooks (whatever those dumb oppressive motherfuckers didn't clean) and discover Easy and Joz tags that you can tell were the first ones upon the surfaces. Many, many, many tags still consist upon the surfaces out in different parts of the system.

Take the Major Deegan Expressway, for example. I was up on that bitch, Northbound, taking care of some business, a week or so ago and got high when I saw so many Joz throwies along with Easy, but predominantly Joz, cast upon walls where the highway buff paint has worn thin. Man oh man do those two deserve extreme respect due.

They came through correct. Correct. Black rusto tags with fat caps galore. Those mofo's came through the proper way. Destroyting the territories out there. All neighborhoods. 1986, 1987, and more. I gotta look for that scanner cable. I've got the pic of the high Joz tag lurking on McDonald Ave. below the F line in Brooklyn which is high up upon an establishment which he wrote 86 next to with that beautiful fat top. Man did that shit give me the chills when I first saw it in like '99, or so.

More to come.

Can someone fill us in on what had happened to Joz, for I was shocked to hear that he rests in peace.

Easy, come out, come out, wherever you are. Go find those Woodsaver Ebony's in the back room somewhere and put the application on the surface.

BTW, don't get me started on Tekay TNR (Track 2), Chino BYI, and Trap IF, to name a few others. Astro WWV. Oh man I gotta go find that scanner cable...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting.. Swade.cac- Carl ktc- Craz fk- OL hot- Foes 501. DY tng 167,Fazer wgf, Deck wgf, shrine tsk, Vener, Ig gtf, teech, many more classmates .. dammm everyone was writing back then tryin to chase the all city dream ..The NYC writer's goal .. Definately give the props where its due to EASY JOSH5 & JOZ.rip...

but dont forget cats like FEC tfv, sen4 kay2,jis mc,rd 357,tez3 ,smith, JA..I got a time machine on lay away .. reeespect !bombin'

rip SLICK 501

Wow, lotsa real writers mentioned on here. Rip to all those true bombers who passed on, Joz, Hec, Ve, etc.

I think it's time for all the writers who are still alive to make a comeback rally this winter.

Definately someone has to put some skuf on here. He killed a couple things. There's an oe '82 tag on Canal st. and Bway that still looks pretty crispy. I always liked vamp's tags, baron too. Lase, freshness. I have the same flik of that block in bushwick with the josh5 easy joz bester jp tags and the ym and A fillins. that's a good wall. Pretty much big ups to all the tagbangers out there, past and present.

Guest HOST18 DYM

If we are talking about gate smashers here allow me to mention Nac. Although he isn't of the school of old he still has shit pretty much locked with tags. Everywhere I go there is bound to be a Nac tag nearby. Propers to him.

Also, word up to 2Rage!

Host gns

as far as newer cats go, I say Jesse, miss 17, yes 2 and even net got gates on lock..

from tagmag

net

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images2/6-14-00_net.jpg'>

miss 17

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images4/10-25-00_miss17_semz.jpg'>

yes 2

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images3/8-2-00_yes2_cide.jpg'>

I couldnt find any jesse pics but they are out there

this is truely a dope thread. everything on here is getting me hyped. really like those hec's. this is what its all about. i think a dope ass hand on a gate or whatever is as if not more beautiful than a piece.

Originally posted by SCOTCHWISKEO

http://www.subwayoutlaws.com/Throwies/p13_oe_copy.jpg'>

OLD ENGLISH3 and PHANTOM13 demonstrate the proper way to rock a gate in Bklyn

word to scotch for comin thru with the lessons. give thanks. i never knew the "P" in P13 stood for Phantom-i remember those dudes had a lot of insides: P13, AS2, and OE3. let me see if i can think of some rare shit and see if you have it your bag of tricks.

got any FlinTOP shit?

Re: Fuck it, Big Debo started it...

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

LOOSE and POPE with the nice Fatcap... Krylon True Blue, and Ultra flat Black

MYZER and MER DT.. Dont Touch (not 2 be confused with Original Myzer TFD)

BX Baby

Kool Dash

FCrush

dope myzer flix found on www.kryzo.com

http://www.kryzo.com/brx_14/IMAG0000.JPG'>

• 3 weeks later...

Archived