Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
newjersey

the NEW jersey BEEF THREAD

where's the beef? I c one dissed fr8..... thats not beef

beef is when you need heat to sleep, beef is when i c u in icu....

beef is many things to many mario van peoples but this surely aint it for any one but pepe, rime, setup....

i dont mean beef beef pictures.... i mean this thread will probably turn into all beef talk... like it always turns into... all jersey threads become all talk.... but nj has its share of beef....

Guest emit_df

some good flix up in there...I wouldn't want any of my photos to be 50% mine. glad yours are at 100%

Guest fr8lover

pepe has a crush on rime? yikes.

first eulo train and i always like seeing some stie shits...

the state that i love. ill be back soon jersey.

not if i can help it fr8 lover you stupid chink ill bring jersey beef to midwest and punch u in the grill...then eat some bbq your mom makes for me bitch......fr8loverandtaco sluts

Guest fr8lover

tacobellbomber? more like tacobellFUCKER.

this kid is dumber than a brick and i SWEAR i caught him and naks making out on the train on two or more occasions...

sick sick kids they are.

Originally posted by fr8lover

this kid is dumber than a brick and i SWEAR i caught him and naks GIRLFRIEND making out on the train on two or more occasions...

sick sick kids they are.

shit bro, was that u taking pics of us worse than raels and wilt taking pics of the couple in the parking lot? mad gay and homosexual to boot

Originally posted by fr8lover

this kid is dumber than a brick and i SWEAR i caught him and naks making out on the train on two or more occasions...

sick sick kids they are.

lol, na ur getting tacos boy toy, confused with me, i was sitting alone on that train ride :o

Guest bigvis

damn! Ain't that some shit..........raels and wilt takin' pictures of two little youngins makin' out in the parking lot. HAAAAAAAAAAA.... got a lot of free paint though....good lookin:cool: :cool:

Guest HAL

Closed

No flicks that work, and I just can't see this thread being very productive. We all know a thread called "NJ Beef" is going to end badly. Sorry.