the NEW jersey BEEF THREAD

newjersey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

pepe has a crush on rime? yikes.

first eulo train and i always like seeing some stie shits...

the state that i love. ill be back soon jersey.

Guest fr8lover

tacobellbomber? more like tacobellFUCKER.

this kid is dumber than a brick and i SWEAR i caught him and naks making out on the train on two or more occasions...

sick sick kids they are.

Originally posted by fr8lover

this kid is dumber than a brick and i SWEAR i caught him and naks GIRLFRIEND making out on the train on two or more occasions...

sick sick kids they are.

shit bro, was that u taking pics of us worse than raels and wilt taking pics of the couple in the parking lot? mad gay and homosexual to boot

Originally posted by fr8lover

this kid is dumber than a brick and i SWEAR i caught him and naks making out on the train on two or more occasions...

sick sick kids they are.

lol, na ur getting tacos boy toy, confused with me, i was sitting alone on that train ride :o

• 1 month later...

damn! Ain't that some shit..........raels and wilt takin' pictures of two little youngins makin' out in the parking lot. HAAAAAAAAAAA.... got a lot of free paint though....good lookin:cool: :cool:

Closed

No flicks that work, and I just can't see this thread being very productive. We all know a thread called "NJ Beef" is going to end badly. Sorry.

Archived