::::VETO::::

jupiters7

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

YO THIS NIGGA IS SOO CLOSED MINDED HE STARTED HIS OWN THREAD UNDER A FAKE NAME...WHAT A HOE HIS PIECES SUCK AND I BET HE'S 2 MUCH OF A FAKE WRITTER TO BOMB REAL WRITTERS BOMB THE REST IS JUST FAKE FUCK VETO AND HIS ROTTEN ASS PRODUCTION THAT SMELL LIKE ASS AND BALLS ON A SWEATY DAY WITH A CHUNK OF SLIMMY MEAT LOAF OF COCK IN HIS MOUTH BITCH!!! JUST QUIT YOU SUCK BOMB AND YOU MIGHT GET RESPECT HOE!!

look seriously.. you're the bitch inventing a fake name to come on here and use your 1st post to fuck with someone who still has throw ups running from the late 80s around here.. also i drive by a couple veto tags every fucking day from the early-mid 90s.. he did not start this thread either you moron.. get your shit together before you rattle away an uneducated rant on the keyboard.

I have gone bombing with veto plenty of times.. train lines.. highways.. creepy cracked out buildings in bridgeport...etc..

Guest CrewJones

Whats worse than starting a post for yourself under a fake name is going through all the bullshit of starting a new screen name just to complain about someone else... THAT myfriend, is the bitch ass toy move... Yeah, Ill bet you have some ups... but Ill bet dollars to donuts that your handstyle is shakey, your throws smell of week old tuna, and your piecing game is non existant... so take a look at yourself before you point fingers. Because if being a graff writer means having hundreds of sloppy street ups, with no technique to speak of in other areas, than Im going to take up professional go-kart racing.... maybe you should do the same.

Stop hating... now go do some more ugly throws that nobody outside your city will ever see, or even give a fuck about.

Archived