Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

baggy pants...

Guest Are2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have lots of my old super baggy ass pants ... however i have been wearing stuff that is the right size just loose or baggy cut for about 10 years.

i keep a pair of rail road pinstripe oshkosh overalls from raving back in 92 - 93 ... i paint in my studio in them. they are covered in paint these days ... but in size 52 they can get thrown on over whatever i maybe wearing that i dont want to get paint on. so funny looking.

we were lazy about the weed. had an ounce of it for our trip from the south to montreal. in upstate ny, we ditch the bag at a friend's house, to be picked up upon our re-entry into the U.S.

we then decide, ehh, fuck cleaning the car out, the pot's gone, we'll be fine for the border inspection.

sure enough, at the cornwall crossing, we're the only car detained for inspection. and these canadian customs officials fucking GO TO TOWN. they're practically taking apart the damn car.

we overhear one of the guards, who is supervising two new rookies; "remember, if you even find a seed, it is enough for a formal arrest." we're getting kind of nervous. all those in-car bowls, there's gotta be something lying around on the floor.

then they find our rolling papers. shit. a real bull-dyke looking canadian guard approaches me.

"would you mind explaining to me what the purpose of these rolling papers are?"

"uh, yeah... i used to roll my own cigarettes. i guess i forgot those were in the car."

she rolls her eyes. a younger male customs guard next to us mutters "good answer."

they let us go though, with a stern warning not to be so stupid. we proceed to montreal and get lap dances and drink all night. but you know what?

STUPID FUCKING CANADIANS. they never even frisked us. i could have had a hello kitty backpack full of anthrax stuffed down my pants, they wouldn't have known shit. made me feel dumb for ditching the weed in n.y.

oh well, it was still a fun trip.

yer and i was wearing baggy pants at the time

;)

its all about baggy!! hell im talkin super baggy.....

not just that kriss kross styleee!! i hope u all remember kriss kross legends of hip hop? well im startin the revival for tha last month i been walkin round town with my biggist bad boy baggy pants on backwards!!!! dam i look thuged out!!!!!!

:cool: :eek: :cool: