baggy pants...

Guest Are2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by --zeSto--

ok... word!

raver pants....

http://nexussix.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/media/illig_wideleg_denim.jpg'>

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

alright I get the phone pocket, but the strap way down low on the leg. what the hell is the strap for?

drunken you are correct...those are the most ridiculous pants ever.

Guest --zeSto--

ahhh steve....

I assume that that strap is for hiking up the pant leg.

I'm suprised that you didn't catch that use (as a biker).

Just give it a twist, put your foot though it, and your wearing shants!

Imagine just how many chain wallets made of stuffed toys they could wear!

Originally posted by --zeSto--

minimum wage doesn't give anyone the right to be rude to customers.

If they choose to be unpleasant, then they deserve to stay at minimun wage.

I started this gig at minimum wage, but now I'm pulling down 40k.

And I didn't get there by being an asshole and making clients feels like idiots.

~I agree in theory

however, in practice, you get what you pay for. Minimum wage = minimum effort. Not rude, but not exactly bending over-backwards either.

I think the media pushes this idea of "the customer is always right" so hard that people use it to justify making themselves feel important at some one else's expense. "The counter staff are always human beings" just doesn't sell as many cheese burgers, does it?

anyway, the customer isn't always right.................................in fact in certain jobs I'd imagine the customer is rarely right.

I find that the higher your wage, the more acceptable being rude to a customer becomes........................

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by nomadawhat

the strap is for when you get all hot from dancing, you can just throw that strap over your shoulder and , WA-La, shorts, sorta......

fix that....make it overalls

• 6 months later...

i have a couple pairs of jncos "for racking beer"

it seems like most of my pants go halfway down my calve, i call them mexican pants. i am going to the second hand store to get some old polyester buisness pants to make mexican pants out of them.

i want some 80s style acid wash jeans

Guest imported_Tesseract

I cant stand pants that are to tight or to baggy..i rock everything in between, cargos, regular jeans, semi baggy jeans...but this thread had gone a long way...pretty soon and for the next 4 months i'll be rockin full lenght pants rarely

• 7 months later...

I still own some baggy fitting trousers but lately....I've just been rocking 501's.....36x34.....they aren't super huge,I still sag 'em a bit....but they don't hug the family jewels either....plus they're cheap....only around 10 bucks at a place that sells used denim.

Archived