.hopesfall. (The Satellite Years)

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

how are they different? i mean, i know the personel change, but how is the sound different. please describe.

im awaiting this album like the second coming of christ.

seeks man, you gotta keep on top of this shit.

The singer left so they have a new singer(No more huge dude with chin-strap, now a little guy that looks like the singer from saves the day). The lead guitarist was a litle bitch so they kicked him out. It's pretty much a new band. It's fucking good. It just doesn't really sound the same.

Old Singer: Deep voice

New Singer: Not really a high voice but I'd say more medium.

Remember those mellow break downs of the old hopesfall where the singer would scream? Times those by one thousand, no more no less, and add a lot more singing. Very good. I guess they have grown more into their instruments and realized there is more than palm muting.

Example: Waitress - lots of those group shouts that are more ten yard fight and converge style.

*edited for being stupid.

Originally posted by -Rage-

you lucky bastard!!!!!

to add insult to injury, i don't think there could've been more than 100 people watching... as personal as it can get on warped. everybody that was there and not watching should have let me shit on their head... best performance i saw all day.

i read an interview that said the new album will be more melodic, but heavier. i anxiously await the 27th.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hey thats weird how this thread title popped out to me. i saw they had it on a mirc channel. the entire cd that is, to download. is it any good? should i download it?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

andromeda

waitress

dead in magazine

dana walker

decoys like curves

a man exits

red shift

only the clouds

escape pods for intangibles

the bending

those 10 tracks were the tracks they had under hopesfall - the satellite years. does that look complete? what kind of music is this?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

my fourth post in a row...how pathetic.

i got the escape pods for intangibles song......um. not really my favorite type of music. reminds me of the "60 seconds to mars" group that opened for incubus. but if you guys are really wanting this music you can IM me and ill hook you guys up.

johnwilkesb0oth

Archived