Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest willy.wonka

Bojangles and Iris appreciation thread..

Guest willy.wonka

i miss that couple...if anybody knows them...tell them willy wonka says wussup!!hope things are going well.

arizer oner who sometimes posts in his thread in the paperchase knows him. i believe they are from the same crew so they talk. also i think shameless might talk to them sometimes. or at least i think he visited them once.

bojangles & iris were cool peoples.

Originally posted by barfbag

your not talking about the dog bojangles from saturday night live are you

yes as a matter of fact we are

one time i asked iris if i could put it in her butt.. and she's all like "alright".... wooooeeeeeeeee

:eek:

iris is the best girl ever!!! i miss her. i guess they dont have a computer at home, so they can't visit us often.

bojangles owned. anyone that wore a mullet is a ok in my book.

viva la bojangles and his 8th grade mullet

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by El Mamerro

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/hanging.jpg'>

ive said this before but ill say it again, i know this kid, (not jangles, the other one.) he is ugly, his name is charlie. i think its funny that he is on the internet as a scapegoat for ugly ass mofo jokes. as a matter of fact its more than funny, its very funny.

Originally posted by im not witty

ive said this before but ill say it again, i know this kid, (not jangles, the other one.) he is ugly, his name is charlie. i think its funny that he is on the internet as a scapegoat for ugly ass mofo jokes. as a matter of fact its more than funny, its very funny.

thats cool as fuck.

does he happen to live in alabama or something?

hello people.

bojangles and iris are soon to have a computer in their residence and will be able to contiue thier 12oz correspondance.

avils- no you cannot put it in my butt.

devilush- is sorely missed

i am at my mom's because a garbage truck backed into my car and punctured it at a very important spot rendering it useless. since the lovely bojangles has no car my mother is driving me about town.

avoid garbage trucks. the people who drive them are creeps nd probably enjoy backing up into innocent female drivers.

That Bojangles kid was pleased as to the existance of this thread...he plans to made a public statement shortly...Watcha Youra Stepa Crewa Twothousandandtwoa!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this