Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
charles_bronson

eraserhead

i was just looking through a box that i found in my closet yearterday and i found many treasures...

a buch of ninja turtles stuff

a fake mostache

and a copy of eraserhead. i had though that i had lost it but it was there. i watched that movie the minute i found it and realized that it is magnificent. i love it. if anyone hasn't seen it, what are you doing? see it... see it...

or not, i dont really care.

------------------

xxxstraightedgexxx

i just saw that movie last week for the first time. i bought that pixies b-sides cd, and they cover "in heaven" (lady in the radiator song) i thought the song was so dope that i went out and rented the movie,and the movie blew my mind. i was actually more freaked out by lost highway, but i thought eraserhead was cooler.

are you talking about House Party with Kid and Play cause thats what a mof uckin eraser head looks like.

read "weirdsville USA". it is just summaries of david lynch films. explains a bit about the production/symbolism etc. very cool.

Originally posted by MASk!:

are you talking about House Party with Kid and Play cause thats what a mof uckin eraser head looks like.

hahaha...

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower

Guest Pilau Hands

maaaaaaaaaan once that chicken started dancing and the woman was girating to it...

oh me oh my

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this