Code Word: Extra Biscuits.

Dirty_habiT

KFC customer gets pot in bucket of chicken

Associated Press

Sept. 23, 2002 07:53:00

MILL VALLEY, Calif. - No, it's not the Colonel's secret recipe of eleven herbs and spices. A customer at a Northern California KFC got two baggies of pot in his chicken order.

The man had asked for extra biscuits.

Police say the man returned the marijuana to the KFC and got his biscuits. The customer then called the cops.

Marin County deputies arrested Carlos Ayala and say he may have been selling weed out of the drive-up window.

Authorities believe Ayala would slip the marijuana into a to-go order when the customer used the right code word.

You know what's funny about this to me is... when I worked at KFC in Austin, there was this guy that did that, he made some pretty good dollars off of his little on the side business.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i was wondering the same thing mr. pooppantspoopfacepooppooppoop.

we were talking about this in my american studies class. the teacher said a while back he heard about something like this at a pizza place. they were smarter though. their keyphrase was something like "a pipin hot slice of anchovie and guac (-amole)" thats not something that you would have lots of people saying. this carlos guy is a damn fool.

Guest Xero-Pacman

dude, that was whack as hell... why would "extra biscuits" be the friggin code word? was the dealer a retard or sumthin???i think he owuld at least come up with "i'd like beaks with that please" cuz nobody wants friggin chicken beaks in their bucket o' KFC

dood i seriously wanna know what the fuck that guy was thinking. he didn't just drive off without paying for the shit. how does 50$ chicken sound to you? and why the hell would you bring it back and then call the cops. them biscuits must be the shit, i only like kfc when i'm high, though, so this shit is just wacked.............

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

You dumbass whatever your name is up there with 2 posts.... that's just what I named the thread... there was no code word, read the fuckin article.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

The man had asked for extra biscuits.

so what the fuck does this imply?

http://members.cox.net/deanoid2/BackgroundImages/jackass.jpg'>

jackass.

I want everyone to go drive through their local KFC today... order ANYTHING and ask for extra biscuits... then, when they bring you your stuff, dive into the bag like a madman... when all you get is extra biscuits, make an angry/disgusted noise, throw the muffins at the drive up window and drive off... try to get a few of your friends in cars behind you so y'all can do it 2 or 3 cars in a row...

Archived