How to help prevent war on Iraq (seriously)

kaesthebluntedwonder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BROWNer

the far left is just a hurtin' as the far right.

Extreme right = fascism

"extreme" left=equality and personal freedom

Ya, they're like, EXACTLY the same!!!

War sucks. They profit while you die. But then again if you are willing to go and die for a corrupt government, then you probably deserve it.

Originally posted by bl4ckh4m

the problem is no one tells the truth.

the government doesnt.

the media doesnt.

the activist doesnt

the milita guy doesnt.

everyone can find shit to back up what they are saying.

live fast die young cause its all going to hell anyways.

aint that the truth....

about the war, I feel Bush is taking the wrong approach towards getting rid of Saddam. The more he acts like Rambo the more he makes Saddam look like a victim.

Also, umm doesn't anyone think there is gonna be some sorta retaliation on US soil from Iraq or the Arab world once Bush decides to bomb Iraq.?:confused: ?? I mean the world doesn't view America as an impenetrable giant anymore.

I honestly doubt that any rational thought is being focussed on this subject by America. Since 911 its all about the blind patriotism. For christs sake, your branded a terrorist lover if you even think about mentioning that the 911 attacks had anything to do with the arrogant actions of our country and the victims of its havok. As cheney or bush like to say "thats truly unamerican"(questioning anything they do).

oh ..

Originally posted by Smart

You know, somebody thought they were really clever when they made this but... the intelligent man knows...

Amoco is now owned by BP, and BP only buys a fraction of their oil from the middle east...

Also, if you want to make sure none of your oil dollars head to the arabs then you can buy at Costal and a few other vendors that don't buy any middle eastern oil...

what about chevron. that the only place i buy gas!:D

Guest PAYROLL

the quickest way to end the iraq bullshit:

6 planes, 300megatons...pull some castle bravo type shit and thats all she wrote. w-to the izzo-r-to the dizzy

I watched Public Enemy live last night, so I'm feeling a little more political than usual. To all the people who talk about "Let's start a war with bombs and shit!" First of all, shut the fuck up cause you aren't doing shit. Your life isn't at risk right now because some dumb motherfucker sitting in the White House robbed votes back in 2000. I'm registed to vote and you can bet there's no way in hell I'm letting Bush get re-elected in 2004. I really hope the senate doesn't let Bush go through with this.

Originally posted by L3ER

I'm Taking a stand and Calling.....

My local Marines Recruiter, Hooah!

I've signed up and i ship in January, this way i'm insured a job in what i want. You guys have fun in Draft being Infantry and tank support, i'll be busy behind the lines wrenching Helicoptors!

WHAS WRONG WIT JOININ DA MARINE CORPS. I MYSELF AM GOING IN DECEMBER....HOOAH!

Guest BROWNer

i guess you like the power dynamic of 'authority' and

having some ass scream in your face and tell you you're

a worthless piece of shit day in and day out all day long.

War on Iraq

I woke up this morning to raed about a baptist minister proclaim the muslim prophet mohhamed a terrorist. WHAT THE FUCK. Have we as americans become so narrow minded that we have turned on all of our foundations of equality and acceoptance. Our leaders are walking a very thin line that if crossed will offset the balance of the world for our generation. What gives us the right anyway to impress our ideals on anyione else. Especially if we as a people do nat have even the most basic understanding of what is going on in the world. I am mortifyed to think that people like George Bush are trying to dictate world policy. Threatening to go against the UN, the very common fiber that brings us all together. What do you think will happen if the US goes at it alone.I am not trying to say that war is not the anser, in fact it may come down to it, but we need to first understand the way world politics work. The US could definatly out suddam but what happens after that. The kurds to the north are difinatly not in any position to run the country, so what happens when we create this void. If a soldier would you want to go try and keep the peace as grassroots for democracy were layed, every day resisting the local lords and cultral groups that have jostled for porew for centuries. It is very easy to say lets go kill sudam but what then. Are we going to march around the globe solo and overthrow every dictatorship and oppresive govt. We are playing with dirty politics and I look to the future and see us battered and burned. to think with an open mind is going to be the hardest stubborn struggle we as americans have had to face

Originally posted by BROWNer

i guess you like the power dynamic of 'authority' and

having some ass scream in your face and tell you you're

a worthless piece of shit day in and day out all day long.

how is that any different in the real world?......call me crazy but i want to have that experience......and i can get ahead in life

Guest duh-rye-won

to fight or not to fight

i don't know. i really don't. but there is something about bush's behavior that i think is fucked up...

why the fuck does he need to come out and say, "if we feel like we are being threatened, we have the right to attack" or however he put that concept. thats bullshit. then who doesn't have a right to attack anyone with a weapon?

my point. if you're gonna do it, shut the hell up and do it. whats with all the talk and rationalization? i think this is the kind of thing that you either do, or you don't do. you don't try to justify it first. if he has nuclear shit, blow it the fuck up.

i don't know if i really expressed what i'm feeling here. i'm better at drawing pictures.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

and here we go...

"The House of Representatives voted 296-133 Thursday to give President Bush the authority to go to war to disarm Iraq."

Originally posted by GRAFARONI

you cant be serious.... :eek: thats the stupedest thing ive ever heard

Ok, first of all its "stupidest", not "stupedest"...stupid. second, the STUPIDest thing I've ever heard is an ignorant ass fuck like you spouting off at the mouth to someone who is actually tryin to make a difference instead of sittin on his ass in front of a computer talkin shit to everyone else. news flash buddy, the freedom of speech you so ignorantly utilize wasn't free. the bill of rights is written in the blood of patriots, many of them Marines. Until you can actually back up the shit you talk, shut the fuck up.

intelligence is relative. someone you might consider a genius I might label an idealistic moron. someone I call a realist you might label a reactionary militant. the practice of labelling all your enemies as stupid is a short-sighted one. I'm sure Hussein is pretty smart. I still think he should rot in hell.

Originally posted by Serkoff

and here we go...

"The House of Representatives voted 296-133 Thursday to give President Bush the authority to go to war to disarm Iraq."

that's just scary.haven't people learn from 9-11? I love this country but its seems like America is falling apart. I'm more afraid of Bush's decision than any Iraqi missles(its funny how when other countries have nuke weapons they're considered a threat to the world but our Nukes are consider defense) I know the Arab world aint too happy about this. If we invade Iraq thats like asking for more terrorism on American soil. We haven't even found Bin Laden yet alone this psycho running around near the nation's capitol but still we're planing to go to war.

Originally posted by phism

find me a smart person that wants to go to war with iraq. i dare you.

say word...

well, we might as well unsticky this, cuz in a way, we are already at war

they started bombing missile sights near the northern no-fly zone last week

and with congress quaking before a republican executive branch and re-election, it's pretty much on

...i hope all you kids register to vote against Bush in 2004, it looks like that is our last hope

Archived