Yuengling,best beer all around

*ZEMONEDOE$

americas oldest brewery.since 1829 the fine people at yuengling have been making qulaity beer.for all of pa. see you fuckers that live out in the midwest don't know.you should order some to ya crib if you knew waht was good for you.god damn this is good beer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

when i first came to the 215th I was hooked on lager. now all it does is give me monster headaches and big time shits. tases good as shit though. I'll stick to the fine folks at anheiser busch for now.

Guest Comp Shoes
Originally posted by Comp Shoes:

Yall are crazy. If you think Yuengling is good beer you should expand and try some really good stuff. Yeah Yuengling is cheap here (cant beat $1 lager nights) and its decent tasting, but Natty Bo is better than yuengling in my eyes. Im not even much of a lager person, my true love is the brown ale and stouts (new castle, samuel smiths, guiness, triple stout). I like my beer dark, same for my liquor too, and well...my women too. Dont get me started on all the lovely indian girls.

yiengling sucks its cheap lager...if you want some nice lagers and ale try some BLUE MOON, NEWCASTLE,ELEPHANT,BIGFOOT ALE thats all i drink is good lagers they cost at least like 8 beans a sixer. if im drinking beer its ROLLING ROCK all the way or BUD.

Guest HESHIANDET

do you see how this post is at 11:57 in the am on saturday? yeah-

well my ass is n aworld of hurt because i drank flippin lager allllllllllll nght. annnd my nogin hurts.

• 18 years later...

Might as well drink Ice House & Red Dog like you’re 16 again.

In hindsight, fuck our fake IDs, any recent immigrant cashier who rung up your rolling rock, ice house, crazy horse, st. Ides, old English, or red dog knew your ass was 18 🤣

nobody over 21 bought that shit unless they were broke and dying of aids.

B2C9E663-2FDE-430D-A12B-C2D6795E0BE8.jpeg

EA50FCE2-9442-4386-A07B-737DF3210BD3.jpeg

37 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

we need more shit posts. 

This is not a majority opinion held by the mods over the past decade plus from personal experience with being constantly censored on a fucking graffiti site of all places, kid.

On 5/22/2020 at 9:40 PM, where said:

This is not a majority opinion held by the mods over the past decade plus from personal experience with being constantly censored on a fucking graffiti site of all places, kid.

Yo dude, if you haven't noticed you do need to be moderated because of your emotional instability. You've been following me around on this forum, quoting my posts and won't get off my dick. So from now on I'm clowning your broke ass for all the retarded shit you say. You even brought my fam into it. Instead of worrying about me, why don't you man up and take care of your daughter so she doesn't end up a washed up broke, overly emotional about Kobe Bryant motherfucker like your dumb ass. Try reading some books or something, and finding a profession you don't suck at so you'll have a future. It's not just yourself you have to worry about. If you don't like being put in your place by mods, or anyone else stop acting like a 14 year old emotionally disturbed retard.

13 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Yo dude, if you haven't noticed you do need to be moderated because of your emotional instability. You've been following me around on this forum, quoting my posts and won't get off my dick. So from now on I'm clowning your broke ass for all the retarded shit you say. You even brought my fam into it. Instead of worrying about me, why don't you man up and take care of your daughter so she doesn't end up a washed up broke, overly emotional about Kobe Bryant motherfucker like your dumb ass. Try reading some books or something, and finding a profession you don't suck at so you'll have a future. It's not just yourself you have to worry about. If you don't like being put in your place by mods, or anyone else stop acting like a 14 year old emotionally disturbed retard.

Lol sounds good

Archived