Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
*ZEMONEDOE$

Yuengling,best beer all around

americas oldest brewery.since 1829 the fine people at yuengling have been making qulaity beer.for all of pa. see you fuckers that live out in the midwest don't know.you should order some to ya crib if you knew waht was good for you.god damn this is good beer.

Guest HESHIANDET

when i first came to the 215th I was hooked on lager. now all it does is give me monster headaches and big time shits. tases good as shit though. I'll stick to the fine folks at anheiser busch for now.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

guinnessssssssssssss

yum

support your culture

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

but i dont discriminate.. heineken tonight..

yuengling...whoa i live in tampa and there is a yuegling plant like a ten min car ride from my house........what what...

Guest Comp Shoes
Originally posted by Comp Shoes:

Yall are crazy. If you think Yuengling is good beer you should expand and try some really good stuff. Yeah Yuengling is cheap here (cant beat $1 lager nights) and its decent tasting, but Natty Bo is better than yuengling in my eyes. Im not even much of a lager person, my true love is the brown ale and stouts (new castle, samuel smiths, guiness, triple stout). I like my beer dark, same for my liquor too, and well...my women too. Dont get me started on all the lovely indian girls.

yiengling sucks its cheap lager...if you want some nice lagers and ale try some BLUE MOON, NEWCASTLE,ELEPHANT,BIGFOOT ALE thats all i drink is good lagers they cost at least like 8 beans a sixer. if im drinking beer its ROLLING ROCK all the way or BUD.

Guest HESHIANDET

do you see how this post is at 11:57 in the am on saturday? yeah-

well my ass is n aworld of hurt because i drank flippin lager allllllllllll nght. annnd my nogin hurts.

Guest fr8lover

keystone light...never bitter, just tastes like shit!

i love that stuff.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this