Herbel Essences

Dirty_habiT

Man, I can't help but to think "Sex Sex SEX!!!" When those girls are all makin faces and rubbin their hair around.... it's great. I love those commercials. Who else is on this bandwagon?

side note: I'm watching buffy, this show really sucks, and I always knew that it did, but now that I'm watching I know there is no doubt in my mind about it's suckness. I'm super bored, and I only have like 16 channels.... free cable, can't complain.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

the older ones were better for some reason.

that one with the old lady at the end like "i hope they come for the body wash" or something REALLY ruined it for me. now i just picture naked old bitch going "YES YES YES" and i know i will never be able to obtain an erection of any sort now. ugh.

is that the excuse you gave your girlfriend?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

the older ones were better for some reason.

that one with the old lady at the end like "i hope they come for the body wash" or something REALLY ruined it for me. now i just picture naked old bitch going "YES YES YES" and i know i will never be able to obtain an erection of any sort now. ugh.

Dude, don't hate on Dr. Ruth... that woman gets more dick than she can handle... bitch knows what's up. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i used herbal all last year when i had my long hair...i didnt like it. i should try it again. i dont have to dry my hair any more so it might keep more of the fragrance.

Guest --zeSto--

zesto's points...

1.) all self respecting girls have hair that smells like some kind of fruit.

it's called shampoo! and it's not a big seceret.

2.) The spanish woman who looked like Mya was really hot.

3.) Friends dont let friends use women's shampoo.

Archived