my hair is falling out?????more than ever??

DOLR....LED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man that shit be happening 2 me 2 every now and then man i dont know why it does dat shit man is it a lot of hair?? if so could be radiation i doubt it though shit im only 19 and i gots a little hair fallin out now and then no bald spots though naw mean man when i was in 8th grade man this dude had gray hair comin in and shit he was only round 14yrs old understand it some weird shit goin on man

Originally posted by taimaishu

man that shit be happening 2 me 2 every now and then man i dont know why it does dat shit man is it a lot of hair?? if so could be radiation i doubt it though shit im only 19 and i gots a little hair fallin out now and then no bald spots though naw mean man when i was in 8th grade man this dude had gray hair comin in and shit he was only round 14yrs old understand it some weird shit goin on man

you talk funny *giggles*

sucks for you man.....start growing the front out so when you do get fully bald, you can just brush it to the side, to cover it, just remember to heavily hairspray it, or youll look like dana carvey on black sheep . im 27 and im nowhere close to being able to grow a beard, i have real problems....

Try to avoid using alot of hair products.. Most men dont but seriously it causes your hair to fall out, dry, split and the flaglocolite to dry it out more.. and maybe use different shampoos and conditioners. Conditioner helps hair stay 'in tact' well throughout the winter and fall.

Originally posted by tempist

Try to avoid using alot of hair products.. Most men dont but seriously it causes your hair to fall out, dry, split and the flaglocolite to dry it out more.. and maybe use different shampoos and conditioners. Conditioner helps hair stay 'in tact' well throughout the winter and fall.

ill look into that thank you

i love hair loss threads

The most likely reason your hair is falling out is because you have male pattern baldness. It is acutally common in late teens and many women even start to get thinning hair at one point. Dont get rogain or any of that other shit because its just going to make you think about your hair all day. Just show off the baldness and shave your head and save yourself some aguish. IM about to shave my head because im getting pretty thin on top, and im not even 20 yet.

girls like bald men

Originally posted by the A squad

u know what i found out theres a disease thatll cause u to pull out everyone of ur hairs. its like a thing like when ur doing something u pick at ur hair and u dont even notice ur taking ur hair out

my friend does that.......its kinda gross. she pulls out hands full of hair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived