NOPI Tunervision...

Hank Parker

This show BLOWS! Here I'am watching Bushnells Secrets of the Hunt, and waiting for what's next, could it be Bill Dance Outdoors? Or Buckmasters TV? BUT NO! It's NOPI Tunervision. I thought, hey maybe some straight cars might be in this. NO MY FRIEND! Nothing but shitty front wheel drive Hondas and more Hondas and some Neons. My point is, if they had RWD cars, such as 240's, 300's Silvias, Corollas, that shit I would watch it. Sorry if you get mad at me, but come try and kick my ass while you chase me to some techno in your Honda, while I'm going sideways around turns in my 240sx listening to Skynard and not giving a fuck about you. It's a good thing Mossy Oaks Hunting the Country is on next!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Hank Parker

This show BLOWS! Here I'am watching Bushnells Secrets of the Hunt, and waiting for what's next, could it be Bill Dance Outdoors? Or Buckmasters TV? BUT NO! It's NOPI Tunervision. I thought, hey maybe some straight cars might be in this. NO MY FRIEND! Nothing but shitty front wheel drive Hondas and more Hondas and some Neons. My point is, if they had RWD cars, such as 240's, 300's Silvias, Corollas, that shit I would watch it. Sorry if you get mad at me, but come try and kick my ass while you chase me to some techno in your Honda, while I'm going sideways around turns in my 240sx listening to Skynard and not giving a fuck about you. It's a good thing Mossy Oaks Hunting the Country is on next!

aye i watch bill dance to so dont trip.

Re: Re: NOPI Tunervision...

Originally posted by rip

aye i watch bill dance to so dont trip.

I was drunk the other night and lost the free Buck Knife I got when I subscribed to his magazine. Shit pissed me the hell off.

Fuck new-aged ricers. Any old school import will do, actually only RWD. There's no such thing as a FWD sports car. But I'am partial w/the FWD Cororra SR-5's. But I wouldn't buy one.

Originally posted by Hank Parker

i hear that, man. 300 is my future car, and i will laugh at all those "tricked out" hondas!

hahahahaha! (not yet - i think i'm jumping the gun here)

Archived