Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.yuck

speaking of..

disturbing movies, has anyone here seen "Meet the Feeblez" If you havent, check it out. Its the muppets on coke blasting each other and fucking. Crazy shit. Hella funny the second time you watch it.

PEACE

I had a dream a few nights ago that i built a sculpture out of wooden chair and black and white photographs....it spirled up about two stories. Then I fucked a kid i went to school with's mom, and we had aliases for each other..i called her "bitch" or "slut", and she called me "mr. yuck".....I've been up for a long time now, haven't seen the movie you are talking about, though it seems interesting, and only replied because your name reminded me of the dream I had. I am going to go draw.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

In an unrelated story, this baby can dig holes at an incredible rate and is destined to lead us to an underground utopia and a new age of enlightenment. Perhaps that's why he is known to the children as Ultrababy X.

Hahahahaha....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this