sun is shinin, the weather is sweet.....

jah

finally, its getting warm down here. while all you motherfuckers have been enjoying a nice warm summer, ive been freezing balls in cold ass sydney. but its getting nice now. the girls are starting to come out of hybernation, the waters becoming more bearable, the days are getting longer, and that nice smell of spring is coming on. perfect timing too cus im on a 2 week break from school and i just got my work visa a little while ago so ill have some cash to spend. im finally getting a little color on me too. much needed color. goin to the beach now, talk to you later.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wahooo im feelin ya vibes jah

ova in perth its finally getting warmer, i been having days where i go summer styles , shorts shirt bare feet sunnys love it!

yep good work jah... but did you think of....

burning your feet on hot tarmac

alergies in spring

filthy looking girls trying to pick up on you while the surfers get the hotties

having to put on so much more deoderant

needing cold showers cause its so hot

your undies sticking to you

sunburn

if youve got leather car interior then you have to peel yourself off it, and if your sunburnt your skin very often wont come with you.

people walking their dogs that shit every where

people go for night jogging/riding now so you get bothered painting

ugly people

nah just jokes. summer rocks.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Shit I wish I was in Australia now.....The Summer in Japan where I am has been fucking boiling every day......I want to wear a jumper again......But beer in shorts is always good

Guest willy.wonka

"sun os shinin..the weather is sweet...."

makes you wanna move...your dancing feet....to the rescue..here i am.just want let you know now...where i stand.

Originally posted by el barto

ummm im in hawaii sooo its always warm. dont you wish you were in kauai still jah?

yeah, i miss kauai a lot. im startin to meet mad people in australia though so im starting to have a good time here. most of my friends on kauai all moved away for college or moved to oahu but i still want to go back. maybe xmas though. ill be spendin some time on oahu if i visit the islands. ive always wanted to check maui too. respec da aina bruddahs....

90 in the shade here today.. and i had to help my dad move all his heavy stuff for the second weekend in a row. why the fuck is the bottom edge of a 150LB TV so goddamn sharp?!

yesterday i went to the beach with my girlie. aaah man, good times.

zorak: if you read this, we need to have a part-ay at the beach one of these weekends. sometime soon, before it gets cold. drunk spongin' like it's cool.. cos it is.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

alergies in spring

sunburn

if youve got leather car interior then you have to peel yourself off it, and if your sunburnt your skin very often wont come with you.

ugly people

jokes? whatever. i love the cold.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

alergies in spring

sunburn

ugly people

-slippers

-i dont have allergies

-i am a surfer

-oh well

-i have no problem with showers

-freeball

-wear sunscreen

-dont have a car

-be on the lookout

-paints too damn expensive over here anyway so i cant really afford to paint

-cant do too much about the ugly people......

• 1 month later...

Jah, im in Perth and its hitting here too!

wwwwwwwahoooo!

girls in bikinis, dope cars, nice warm summer nightss drinkin beer, girls in bikinis. the works! cant wait for it all to fully kick in :king:

nah sorry man. you cant say paint here is too expensive. 5 bucks for a can of flat black dulux and 3 bucks for export chrome you cant go wrong.

i prefer to use more than one 2 cans but i guess im too rich.

today i wore board shorts. cause it was a shocker.

ill get some cans for bombing sooner or later. right now im so fuckin broke i cant even make it to work and back. obviously im not getting paid enough for all the hot oil burns, burns, cuts, and annoyance i have to endure in the kitchen. but yeah, i like piecing and the good paint around here like tana or belton is like 12-15 bones so fuck that. i can wait to paint. ive been busy as fuck lately too. trying to juggle two girls (which ive already failed at if you havent read), trying to work out consistently, going to school 3 days a week, and working the other four. i havent even been sketching lately. right now my priority (besides school and work) is getting some fresh pussy.

peace

Archived