petition for KaBar to write a book

Mr. Mang

Re: where the fuck id you go wrong?

Originally posted by ZIONIST

hey is your daughter nice and fuckable? or all busted up? be sure to include the many concerns youve had with sending your daughet to college being the fuckable girl she is, or the busted up girl she is. not to scare you, but you know that if her grades arent 3.7 or higher then either she is stupid or shes been gettin dicked, or tryin to get dicked, or drunk, or high, but if she says she couldnt concentrate, its been a new experience blah blah blah, then thats what she thinks, but the truth is she wanted dick, or she abused her freedom. the best way is to see if she gained weight, 10-15 pounds means alcohol, drugs, dick or you raised a no-disiplined worthless little bitch. If she didnt gain any weight and is the same, then she defineteley got fucked hard, and started workin out to look nicer and have better sex, because the crap you eat in your first year in college must make you fat and busted. If she grew up in the suburbs then shes a little bitch thats gonna end up in a shitty position in the futue, if she grew up in a city, actually in the fuckin city then she wont be affected as much by the change, unless is on campus surrounded bysuburban gangsters that are gonna check her out all the time, shell start showing off her body on purpose if she got one, more than youde ever imagine,cause shes a litlle bich...I bet she cant relate with anyone but white-suburbans, such a typical person she probably is, oh well, include the time you couldve sworn she was fucking her boyfriend, because she really was but you feel better believing shes a litlle virgin innocent princess, shes not, shes a litlle bitch thats gonna get fucked hard and shes gonna love it, or not love it, but too drunk or drugged to do anything

...damn old man, you should know better than to fuck around in a graff site, were the ones who say, FUCK YOU FAGOTS!!! to everyone, including ourselves

dont call the cops, i know nothing about you, your daughter or anything else, i'm just fuckin around I'm surprised no one else picked on your stupid chump ass

fuck your book, I'll steal it if i like it, no money for you or borders, that shit wont get published anyway, what it gonna be called? the life of a real bum?

fuck that, no one gives a shit, bums on the street love talkin, if iwanna know i'll go talk to one. hobos? fuck hobos, ive ran into two in my freight missions, they just walked away, better safe than sorry huh fucken bums sleepin on the floor,where the fuck did your parents go wrong?

haha..wow.....i think zionist here should write a book..

that is some top notch what-the-fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Our boy Zionist is just used to talking shit and not paying the price. That's okay. He won't be a kid forever. Odd handle though. One thing I'm pretty sure of, he ain't no Zionist.

And as for writing a book, stealing a book or whatever, you guys should know BETTER THAN ME, that we are right square in the middle of the Video Revolution. Three or four fairly serious movies playing nationwide recently are indies. Not only could I write a screenplay and make a movie SO COULD YOU.

One of my buddies up in Ohio says he's sending me a bootleg copy of a teenager-directed and produced, hand-held video shot movie about trainhopping. I'll let y'all know how it is and how to get a copy, if I can figure out the distributor.

I'm sure my kid is having a grand old time up at college. Hopefully, she's also getting an education that will support her. Her last job before she went off to school was working at a spa/ gym. Before that, she worked at a stock brokerage as an intern. As a high school student, she was making about $8.50 an hour. Not bad for a kid's job. If she was working full-time, that would have been $17,000 a year.

Some of you guys act like you invented teenage rebellion. Hah! Catch a clue, it ain't nothing new.

Elitist? Fuckin' A!

That's absolutely the case, I definately don't just hang out with any-fuckin'-body.

Let's see.

1962--Hopped a freight to Galveston with some friends. Age 12. Ran wild in South Park with all the little crazy redneck kids. Shoplifted candy from the local convenience store. Drank whiskey and smoked cigarette butts snitched from an friend's alcoholic parents. Next door neighbor owned an Indian motorcycle. I loved the guy. My Dad hated him.

1963--Detention in junior high 7th grade for carrying a switchblade knife. Kicked out of summer school for smoking behind the temp buildings. Bought my first surfboard--a severely dinged pop-out, second hand from a rental stand--$35. Started smoking Pall Mall unfiltered cigarettes. Wore a black leather jacket with a "rebel" flag on the back. Had no idea that that might be offensive to anybody and didn't give a fuck. We drove around in a buddy's mom's car without her permission all night. Helped a bad-boy, rich-kid friend make off with $20,000 worth of Telephone Company switching equipment from a building his Dad owned. We transported it covered up with blankets, balanced on the seat and handlebars of bicycles for about five miles at midnight.

1964--Busted for runaway in Abilene, Texas. My uncle came and got me and drove me to Dallas, where my parents met us and returned me home (in disgrace) to Houston. Grounded all summer. Ran away to go surfing every time I could get a ride to Galveston.

A buddy's mother was ill with cancer. He stole her pain pills and pretty soon we were getting high every weekend. She died, and his brother got out of the Paratroops to come home and take care of him. Their apartment was a 24/7 party. Skateboarded my ass off. We used to ride the player ramps at Rice University stadium, and parking garages. Built a half-pipe ramp out of several layers of 1/4" plywood in a vacant lot. My Dad was having an affair. My mother was drinking heavily.

1965--Bought my first motorcycle, a used 1961 German Miele (mee-lee). Wrecked it on Bissonett Street at Hazard (aptly named). A buddy of mine wrecked a home-made motor-bicycle at the same corner about two months later. (First.) The phone company investigators found my friend, and all the equipment. He took the fall, refused to snitch, but his Dad blamed me, and hated on me, but didn't try to bust me. Hung out with Treasure Isle Surf Club in Galveston. Too young for respect. Constantly teased and hassled. My orphan buddy and I dropped a double hit of Owlsley's and listened to the Ventures and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. I was seriously worried about going insane, but I guess I didn't.

1966--High school. Joined West Beach Surf Club. Hassled by the school for being in a "gang" (they meant 1950's style gangs, with matching jackets and shit.) Got laid at a party, age 15, by a girl who's Dad owned a VW dealership. I was in love til I found out she fucked five guys at that party after I had to leave. Her father was a child molestor. She committed suicide at age 20 with vodka and Quaaludes. Saved up my money and bought a brand new three-stick Jacobs surfboard. Surfed every weekend at Freeport or Galveston. My parents divorced--I was in extreme anguish. Drowned my sorrows in booze and marijuana.

1967--Everybody I knew smoked pot. School was a haze. My grades were in the shitter. Went to California to surf with a truck-load of older friends. Lived in a hippie commune in Encinitas, CA, called "Noah's Vibrations." This absolute fact. Met some surfer girls from Encinitas and their Mom let us live in their basement all summer. Went to San Francisco during the "Summer of Love" and couldn't believe what a crazy-ass zoo Haight-Ashbury was. During Easter break--ran away to South Padre Island--hitched down and slept on the beach during the Easter break surf contest. Fell in love with a girl I met at the Unitarian Church youth group, Liberal Religious Youth (LRY.)

1968--Supposed to graduate, but didn't have enough grade points. One of my friends became a Communist, and we started going to anti-war protests. Less surfing, more radical politics. Fell in love with a girl in my art class, Margie. She had beautiful hair down to her waist. I couldn't believe she liked ME. On our first date, she took off her bluejeans and said "You don't mind, do you? It's awfully hot in here." Got laid #2. The next day she got her hair cut short as a boy's. I would have broken up with her, but the shorter she cut her hair, the more passionate she seemed to become. Went back to Encinitas that summer. While I was gone, Margie started fucking my best friend, Hugh. I was broken hearted.

1969--Finally graduated with a GPA of 1.84. My homeroom teacher called me a Communist in front of the entire class. I wasn't, actually I was an anarchist. Made plans to refuse induction after graduation. (Hell No, We Won't Go!) Joined the War Resister's League (WRL.) Returned to California, this time with Margie. We flew out of Texas, because her Dad was crazy, and threatened to kill me. Her older brother took a shotgun away from him. We hitch-hiked around California all summer, crashing with hippies, etc. Ran into Hugh in San Francisco (bad LUCK!) and he attached himself to our little party the rest of the summer. In September, I had to go before my Draft Board. I told them I'd go to jail before I'd go to Vietnam. Thank God, they were more intelligent than I was--they sent me to work for two years in a rehabilitation hospital. Margie dumped me, and went to U. of T. in Austin, with Hugh. They got married. I started hitch-hiking on the weekends, and thinking about hopping trains for real. Bought a 1961 VW micro-bus and painted it up with 14 different colors for a hippie van. Every day, I got stopped and searched by the cops, just about. Fell in love with the beautiful daughter of a Rice University professor. He disapproved of me because I wasn't college-bound, and didn't want me to date his daughter.

1970--Working in rehab hospital days, nights at a hippie restaurant called The Family Hand Restaurant. Z.Z. Top lived around the corner. Took off and went hitching every time I could get time off or vacation. Hospital threatened to fire me for missing too much time. Took my first real freight hopping trip from Chicago, to Butte, MT. My new best friend, Eric, was trying to break into the music business. Austin was just getting rolling good. This was the year my first sexual partner committed suicide. She lived in an apartment three blocks from me, but like a HEARTLESS ASSHOLE, I never went to see her or made any attempt to be friends. I thought she was a slut, but in reality she was just in agony like everybody else. I sure regret the hell out of not calling her at least. Something. Shit.

1971--Quit the hospital, went tramping full-time. Worked on an underground newspaper as a cartoonist. Joined the IWW. Full-time anarchist. Part-time union organizer, part-time hippy cartoonist. Lived in a commune part of that time, Abraxas Collective in Houston.

There's a sample of my elitist life. Six years later, I was in the Marine Corps infantry. Thirteen years later I got married and my daughter was born. Seems like to me what I did mostly was work my ass off trying to get out of the hole I dug myself in high-schgool by taking drugs, drinking, and NOT GOING TO COLLEGE. When I finally did that, life turned around almost immediately.

A perfect example of the choices one makes having a direct impact on the consequences of those choices. Make bad decisions, get bad consequences.

kabar is one of the most interesting people on here when he's not talking endlessly about people getting raped in prison or how cool it is that america can kick everybody else's ass.

Archived