Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest willy.wonka

i picked up a dead kitty

Guest willy.wonka

i was walkin all drunk and i found this little kitty lying dead on the side of the road..i was drunk enough to be really sad on the situation.i was tempted to go bury it somewhere, but instead i picked it up by its tail and boy..that thing was stiff!so i just set it on the sidewalk where everybody would have to dodge it....licked my fingers clean and walked off.

http://cartogra.com/rs/5A821D2E-CD7A-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

:(

Guest angry xbox

bwuahahahahahahha

sad on the situation he says ahahahah

rocking!!

oh and first!!

Guest HELLSATAN

when i was younger we found a dead cat and we hid it so that we could scare people with it. that lasted about of week and we made plenty of young ladies cry

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by HELLSATAN

when i was younger we found a dead cat and we hid it so that we could scare people with it. that lasted about of week and we made plenty of young ladies cry

oh yeah i love making girls cry in more than one way

Guest HELLSATAN

was that sarcastic ? bah anyways i was younger and dumber back then as you can obviously tell. I was playing with a dead cat for fucks sake

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Iced Out Kitten Slaughterin! Willy if you wish, we can make that cat into a nice handbag for you, then you can carry it around with you everywhere you go.

Guest angry xbox

iced out kitten slayers

ahahhahahahahhaahhahahaha

i want that hand bag but with my kitten

I was going to fight the lady from the pound. She was trying to say that she was going to take my cat. It would've been ok to punch her in the face, she had a mullet and she was pretty burly. Bitch ass hoover carpet cleaner.

Guest socrates

So you'd rather hit a woman than kill a cat...get your priorities staight

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by socrates

So you'd rather hit a woman than kill a cat...get your priorities staight

socrates you are a man of many words

How about this? I wouldn't *rather* do either one.... but if the bitch, and that's an understatement, was trying to get in my face like she was, yeah, I might be inclined to throw a rock and hit her in the face with it. The only thing telling me that she wasn't a dude, was her boobs. Other than that she was a dyke bucking up to a man, like they're accustomed to doing..... God knows she wears the pants in her relationship.

Disclaimer: I have nothing against lesbians or people that work for the pound. I do however have something against people that want to get in my face.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this