Graffiti & Veganism

Guest SaddamInsane

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

There once was a man.

He got shot.

This didn't make the man happy.

So he spent the rest of his life

making other people just as

un-happy as him.

At the same time, many people

were trying to make the world

a better place by making people

happy and giving them a reason to live. However, since it's so much easier

to make people unhappy,

the happy people were killed and

ground up to make sausage.

And this just proves my point.

Shut up before I shoot you in the face.

• 2 months later...

773, I thought you were done posting in this thread...

Oh well. Now that you've brought it back, I'll say my piece again.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Word to omnivorism.

1. I've never hassled anybody about their meat or not-meat diet. I have vegetarian friends, we've discussed it and stayed friends, I respect their rules at their houses (no meat in the house).

2. I like a steak with my salad.

3. I don't care for listening to those who have turned veganism into more of a religion than a science - especially when they distort science to back their moral argument.

4. I get that positive energy and gastronomic satisfaction that I Luv Roo talked about - from well-crafted meat and fish dishes. Yes, McD's is swill, but that doesn't mean meat is swill. Just prepare it better.

5. There are meat industry practices I don't care for, particularly drug use and abusive confinement. If I make any ethical dietary move soon, it will be to organic/free-range meats (i.e., an animal that had a life prior to slaughter).

6. Humans can digest meat just fine. Vegan arguments about colon length and canine teeth are bullshit. Yes, an all-meat diet isn't great for humans, and I bet it causes colon cancer - but add vegetables and fiber, and you're all set.

A balanced diet, a balanced argument.

Word to omnivorism.

yo, protein is not overrated at all. i laugh at those teenage idiots who are vegan and think they are getting all that the protein they need from "fake duck" or "fake" what have you. They will never realize their true growth potential. I guess what applies to most of you people is what Socrates said.

by the way...does anybody know any pro vegan hockey, football, soccer, baseball, or basketball players?

Guest FlamingHobo

im a vegatarian...but i don't really care..i don't eat meat because i don't fucking like it...its not a big deal...either you do or you don't...WHOAH.

i respect vegans but i will eat basically anything besides another human. i just think if you're gonna eat meat you should eat all kinds of animals and you shouldn't be a hippocrite. like when i was travelling in asia i've eaten dog, cat, raw horse and snakes, drank snake blood etc. --also eaten bugs, live baby octupus, turtle soup, frog legs all kinds of stuff that people think it's so gross that i've eaten. but what the fuck, i say either you should accept that meat is in fact murder, and if you're going to eat it that's what you're doing, or you shouldn't eat meat. if you couldn't walk up to a cow grazing in a field and blow it's head off then you shouldnt eat a hamburger. or if you won't eat a dog you shouldn't eat a pig.

Guest railroadjerk
Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by garcia_vega

going to eat it that's what you're doing, or you shouldn't eat meat. if you couldn't walk up to a cow grazing in a field and blow it's head off then you shouldnt eat a hamburger.

yeah mabey i would consider eating meat if i was starving and i caught a rabit or somthing,

i would say go one better and say do it..then i wont think your just brainwashed into surporting a rediculous industry..

as it is i get all the protein and other nutrients i need from vegtables....no fish , eggs , chicken nothing...

oh yeah thats another thing that shits me is ppl saying their vego but they eat fish ...what is that ???/ a vegatarean eats vegatbles not animals......full stop..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CONDOMAN

i know this guy who writes he goes to my school and shit.hahahahaha.its mad funny we fuck with his head so much about him beeing vegan an all 1 time we gave him a steak sandwitch and he thought it was meat until he found out hahahaha dam wish he had of eatn that shit

You sit and face your final meal, you'll be the first to blink

A reminder that you're still alive

Frightened of this thing you feel but still you start to think

What price for you to survive?

Join us! We need all the help we can get

Together! We'll hedge our karmic bets

Join us! Self-righteousness is fun

Together! We'll convert everyone

It's time we all saw the truth

I can't believe we've come so far, there's so much more to go

And it looks like things are up to us

It doesn't matter where you are, it only matters what you know

It's time we said enough's enough

Speaking for a species that can't speak

I'm talking about the slaughter of the innocent and the weak

I call it a crime and now it's time to make a change

You know we're ready to rearrange

I'm on one mission, to kill an old tradition

Make a meat-eater like a black and white television

It's time to take the dying out of what we eat

So get out of your seat

Because it's time to beat the meat

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

point is dip shit, you're discussing conventional products, people who are vegan and most veggies buy organic products, which are certainly NOT fed with blood and bones

Ummm what do you think organic fertiliser is? Its fucking dead animals! Do you understand now? I do admire your efforts though.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

Ummm what do you think organic fertiliser is? Its fucking dead animals! Do you understand now? I do admire your efforts though.

im vego not fully vegan but the thought of animals fertalising my vegtables is fine in my books..

rock on ppl

this is my second attempt at not eating meat. i'm not going vegan (fuck no, i need my cheese and all that other good stuff). dont get me wrong i love burgers, and all other shit like that, just sometimes i'd be sitting there eating my steak or chicken or fish and get all grossed out thinking, shit this is dead animal flesh, kinda nasty. and i remember that faces of death slaughter house scene and kinda not want to eat.

i can tell you that it is not easy to stop eating meat, not easy at all.

as far as the writer connection, ummm i think i know like 5 other people (if that) who i know definitly do not eat meat, but that's out of the dozens more (who write) that DO eat meat, and like it. there is definitly no connection. as far as the whole being preachy thing goes, well anyone who tries to push THEIR lifestyle on others is wrong. i mean i can agree with people boycotting fur and shit like that, but i hate people that try to gross you out when you are enjoying a nice fat bacon cheese burger (my sister always did that to me, and got my 3 yr old nephew into doing to too, but she was being half serious/half sarcastic).

but i gotta say i hate people who fake the funk and are like well i dont eat meat, but i eat chicken and fish, or i eat chicken once in a while. so how is that being a vegatarian?? thats half ass. or the vegans and vegatarians who say "well i dont eat meat cause it's cruel to animals", but wear a leather belt or coat, or (for girls) pocket books, or shoes, that's wack!!

and i always thought fertalizer was made from shit??

Archived