Graffiti & Veganism

Guest SaddamInsane

Alright, I'm sorry. I am an extremely ignorant person. I care for nothing about the environment, and love seeing the snow leopard go extinct. I love breathing in methane from cow's asses, and I drive an eight cylinder suv to work everyday.

Listen, you silly fuck. You've obviously got some issues that I don't wanna delve into. Buddy, if you can heal leppers, then I'll take you seriously.

I eat meat. I'm not gonna let the faults of the industry dictate how my life is gonna be to that extent. Eating is one of the few pleasures I partake in. I don't try and change the world by eating free-range, I'd just prefer it to a gm food. I got facts up the yin yang about the industry, just as I got facts on the coffee industry, etc. A lot of things are corrupt.

See, this is what I was talking about when I was replying to Roo. You guys need to relax on this. I talk about how a girl I dated is a hoe, and you say I treat women like property. You don't even know me. You say I treat animals like property. Yes, I do, only when they're on sale at the supermarket. I am a big animal lover, and will prove this by making money off environmentalism in the future (yes, i enjoy capitalism as well).

I don't eat endangered species, and in fact, I eat goat more than pig or cow tenfold. And I bet I pick up waaaay more litter in a week than you have in your life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angry xbox

why the fuck did this thread need to get started, fucking vegans will preach your ear off, i know i used to be one yo but i gave up preaching cause no one listens, you gotta show niggas the video then they will see the proper ideals of the movement.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

hey vegans, ever find out if the veggies you eat are fertilized with blood and bone or other animal products? what about the fact that plants are grown in soil that will turn into shit afterwards...(this is especially true in aussie) huh huh? i dont know, the point is veganism dosent save shit, live in the woods or somthing and grow your own food if you want your mind to be truley clear.

point is dip shit, you're discussing conventional products, people who are vegan and most veggies buy organic products, which are certainly NOT fed with blood and bones (excluding creatures dying naturally in the fields). being veg(an) does save a lot. its far cheaper to eat a vegan diet for one thing, another thing is the fact that veganism and animal rights is now a trend makes the force of the movement stronger and less money is put into the inhumane meat and dairy industries. boycotts work. fighting for causes works. suck a dick.

my legit reasons are:

1. for edge: i am a conscious being aware that killing myself in the name of entertainment is idiocy, i would like to live a long healthy life, with a free mind, not as a slave to a drug.

2. for veg: i have a conscience.

Guest socrates

Originally posted by socrates

And that reason is what?????

You feel lonely and need to fit into a group so you conformed to a lifestyle that makes you stand out from society and since there are few others in it they will have to like and talk to you.....all this because you didn't have a jump shot or nice car in high school and feel rejected by society

Originally posted by jah

dirty's schedual for the next week. when you factor in jackin off his schedual is full....

Dude, I can't help it if your sister gets off on rubbin semen all over her tits and face.... when you factor in the fact that you can't spel *schedule* it really makes you look like a jackass.

Originally posted by Weapon X

See, this is what I was talking about when I was replying to Roo. You guys need to relax on this. I talk about how a girl I dated is a hoe, and you say I treat women like property. You don't even know me. You say I treat animals like property. Yes, I do, only when they're on sale at the supermarket. I am a big animal lover, and will prove this by making money off environmentalism in the future (yes, i enjoy capitalism as well).

I gave my point of view, after a lifetime of vegetarianism and I stand by it 100%, but in no way did I preach or try to convert. But I will never be bullied into agreeing that eating meat is the only way.

Not all meateaters are obese and disgutsting. Just like not all vegans are malnourished waifs. If you eat well - regardless of whether your diet contains the flesh of a dead animal or not, you will be healthy, and you will be able to enjoy life.

Bad eating habits may not effect you now, but your later years may be very uncomfortable... meat eaters risk that much more than vegetarians. It's a proven fact, kids. I have my opinion, but there ARE people who study diet as their proffession and there is alot of documentation on the subject.

I suggest you do a little reading before slamming a vegan or vegetarian. You only make yourself look extremely ignorant.

...okay, I admit, on behalf of everyone, that we humans, who have been eating meat for thousands upon thousands of years, are completely wrong. I have already gone upstairs and burnt up all the recipes my mother received from her mother who got them from her mother, and so on. All the nomads of the earth, including the Inuit and Mongols are assholes. All of the Sicilians and Neopolitans are disgusting. The Irish and the Taiwanese are terrible people with no morals.

But these vegans of North America, these "rebels" to the ways of humanity. These saints have shown most of the 6 billion people on this planet and the countless dead up in heaven or hell that they are in the wrong. That they are atrocious people. I thank you.

Punjabis are vegetarian, and they're big guys. I suppose it's in their genetics.

However, I know, or rather knew, vegans who are skinny waifs who lie in bed all day. And I've heard from numerous sources that it is virtully impossible to survive in the boreal without meat. It's just like this guy I know that eats meat almost exclusively. He ended up getting cussed out by the doctor for his blood pressure, and this guy now gets to indulge a lot less in his favourite vice, beer. Balance is good. And you did, Roo, come off like you were condemning the meat eaters on this board. At least to me. Maybe I'm wrong about that.

and need I say again...for your own good...B12!

True, B12 is obtained from meat, eggs and dairy products. But your body stores a very small amount of it in the liver, which then secretes it with the bile - and is recirculated into your system every time digestion takes place. One who is not getting enough B12 may not have dificiency problem for 30 years because of the body's ability to re-circulate it. People who suffer from B12 deficiency, and show symptoms in a small amount of time may be ingesting enough of it, but their body is not utilizing it or metabolizing it, which means they are lacking another vitamin or mineral.... say calcium?

Also, it's not true that milk/dairy are the best sources for calcium because your body needs magnesium to metabolize it. The VERY best source for calcium is spinach or another leafy green.

There once was a man.

He got shot.

This didn't make the man happy.

So he spent the rest of his life

making other people just as

un-happy as him.

At the same time, many people

were trying to make the world

a better place by making people

happy and giving them a reason to live. However, since it's so much easier

to make people unhappy,

the happy people were killed and

ground up to make sausage.

And this just proves my point.

Shut up before I shoot you in the face.

Originally posted by angry xbox

why the fuck did this thread need to get started, fucking vegans will preach your ear off

Trizzue to thizzat mah nizzle.

But enough of that; I gotta go club some baby seals 'cause baby needs a new fur coat...and a seal burger sounds scrumdiddilliumptious right about now

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Naw, you need to stop trying to put your mouth on other people's meat.

Nice play on words. :rolleyes: Practice what you preach, homeboy. Every time I post something in a thread you come up from behind and get your two cents in just jockin me like some girly bitch. Every time.

Good subject!

Damn, too bad I got to this thread so late!

Did anyone mention the guy from Frisco that writes VEGAN? Uh...I assume he is one. I read in some article that NYC's JA is veggie too.

Personally I do believe that humans are naturally omnivorous, but the meat and dairy industry as it exists today is completely UNnatural. Not only is the way they treat animals and pollute the planet horrible, but they also add all sorts of toxic hormones to the meat. Because of this, American meat wasnt even legal in Europe until recently when we forced them to open up their market through the WTO.

I still like my meat now and then but I refuse to support the industry--I'm what you call a "freegan" and I rack my meat. :)

Oh and whoever is talking about these supposed "vegan farts"--whatever, vegetarian/vegan shit stinks way less than the kind with dead animals in it. My lady says vegans "taste" way better too. :)

SAVE THE PLANET KILL A DIRTY VEGETARIAN

Originally posted by x 773 x

I choose not to sit on leather couches. I choose not to eat meat. I choose not to wear leather. I choose to edjucate people on the horrors of the meat industry. I choose to write graffiti. I choose to hold signs and use direct action tactics to stop animal and human abuse. I choose to say fuck you to the people who say my strict militant beliefs are not the way to live. I laugh at how ignorant you sound.

----------------

I heart pizza!!

I eat burgers,hot dogs, bacon etc.

shit i even eat meat on fridays.

----------------

"stupid vegans

oh no we cant hurt the animals

they have feeling boo fucking hoo hoo

give me a burger medium rare, still bloody in the middle

a tall glass of goat blood, and a side of veal

meatfest 2002 bitch!"

---------------

The three first posts, and already we incounter ridiculously stupid comments, from people who have no clue what goes on in the slaughterhouses were they get that lovely medium rare burger and bacon.

Lighten up you limp wristed, panty waist, grass eating hippie.

If you can't tell a joke when you see one you need meat in your diet.

For that.

http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/DSC00773.JPG'>

http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/DSC00777.JPG'>

http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/DSC00748.JPG'>

http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/DSC00751.JPG'>

Originally posted by ..oX..

meat is seriously really really really fucked up, so if you have any sort of consciouss or pseudo-consciouss views and hate on vegans who preach it or dont, basically you suck ass till the colon pulls inside out.

i was vegetarian for like a year but i couldnt stand it so im taking a break so i can get some damn eats. if you want to eat vegetarian, you gotta do it right, get all your protiens and shit, which i dont have time to do, plus my friend was saying something about people our age need meat to really get the protien or some shit.

chinese food and pizza have new meaning!

That's bullshit. I've never eaten meat, and I get plenty of protein. Legumes and veggies and some dairies are healthier proteins, and far less harsh on the liver/kidneys.

Protein is highly overrated. Same with B12. You actually don't need the amount that the FDA suggests in their daily recommended portions. The reason its overrated is because of the meat and dairy industries and councils. Excess of proteins can be poison for your body.

i agree that protein is quite high on the RDA, but the bottom line is that B12 is nothing to fuck around with. the damage from B12 deficiency is irreversible. you can't get B12 form any plant source other than some type of seaweed that isn't exactly accessible to the average consumer. nutritional yeast isn't exactly high in the stuff either. i used to take these B12 lozenges everyday. you shouldn't discredit the imprtance of B12 just to further your argument, spreading bad information can seriously harm someone.

I guess I shouldn't have lumped B12 with protein - two very different nutrients.

Meat eaters overrate it. Your body regenerates it because it is stored in the liver and it gets circulated and recirculated every time you digest something. I get mine from dairy products because I'm vegetarian, not vegan - still you don't need alot of dairy to get your daily intake. It's not like you have to eat three meals of meat a day to get enough B12, which is pretty much the average diet of people in America - no they're not worried about colon cancer or heart disease, they're too busy being concerned about B12.

In most cases of B12 deficiency, the cause is not lack of intake, rather it is the inability to absorb B12 from the intestinal tract - which may be caused by a disease called pernicious anemia, caused by a deficiency in the production of intrinsic factor.

Graffiti and Veganism have as much in common as Graffiti and fucking skateboarding.

nothing.

on a side note, something like a crocodile would eat you alive given half the chance, it's survival; it's natural; the food chain; plus you cant beat a bit of chicken curry.

eat them before they eat you!

Archived