Graffiti & Veganism

Guest SaddamInsane

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest socrates

It's really sad that you are the same kids who will put an animal before a person, think about how many people NEED meat because they can't grow things where they live....No you don't because your blinded by your own ignorance.

i cant decide which of those pictures to make my new desktop backround. theyre all so great. i think i got it down to either the cow getting its head cut off because he looks so peaceful and you can actually see the blood running out of his neck....or the first one of the pig with the intestines. im leaning towards the cow though...

decisions decisions.

Those pictures were really hard to look at, but they illustrate my points as well.

I'm don't often try to shock people into being vegetarians, but I am so appalled by the meat-eaters' facade of jokingly enjoying the gruesome death of these creatures. It's purely false and you are just acting that way so that you can easily bury your real feelings.

Once again. I have NEVER eaten meat. And I have lived my life with more badgering from the meat eaters than any other lifestyle choice I have ever made. Why do they feel it is so necessary to hassle ME for my diet? I've never hassled anyone for eating meat, although I will not ever eat it, and do not think it's right.

NOT eating meat makes a huge difference. Buying organic products makes a huge difference. NOT buying genetically modified products will make a huge difference. The difference for some of this has already been made, and is constantly proving how each individual can make a difference. Plus it will make a difference in your own body as well.

Originally posted by Weapon X

act? like i said in one of my first posts, vegans keep telling me "no animal by-product." So they should stop using fossil fuels. Stop sitting on leather couches, and never, ever enter a building that has natural gas heating.

you're acting like it's the biggest evil in the world to eat meat. I am an environmentalist, and so is a very good friend of mine. He is studying Canadian wildlife in the northwest territories right now. It is true that a vegan could not survive in the Boreal forest. Not one person at his college doesn't eat meat. I saw a doc on Discovery, who lived in Russia who said that a lot of the people who lived in the cold weather could not survive without meat. You wanna package more soy and send it down there? yeah, plow more lands for soy, package it up in plastic, and we'll all have a soy fest, and the crippled caribou can live a happy life dying a slow death. Sheesh! stop acting all righteous. Vegans ideals are just not realistic.

oh, and B-12

your whole fossil fuel argument is stupid as hell but im feelin you on the other shit. not so much the part where you implied that using land for soy is a waste and that it would hurt animals more and shit.... that was bullshit too. but when you talk about how people have always needed to kill animals to survive (whether its to keep warm or to eat) i agree. its natural for humans to kill animals. its gotten fucked up becuase humans have started eating way too much meat and using way too many animal products. now its not to survive anymore, its just to fulfill our desires. and people never seem to want to face the fact that theyre eating dead animals. why are people so pussy about killing animals or seeing animals killed for food? maybe because they know its wrong to slaughter animals in mass amounts like they do. i dont know. i personally dont want to kill my own meat. i am a chef so i use a lot of meat and if i thought i was doing something wrong i wouldnt be doing it. as long as i waste as little as possible i dont have a problem cooking up animals. shit, 85 % of the recipes we cook use meat. i dont eat red meat very often unless its something im cooking for class but i still dont have anything against people who eat it. i dont especially support the red meat industry though because they dont go about things the right way. it basically comes down to this: IF YOU THINK YOURE DOING SOMETHING WRONG OR IMMORAL, DONT DO IT. but dont bitch and dont try and push your beliefs on other people.

and i think, in ways, using other animal products is a good thing too because it would be wasteful to just throw away the rest of the animal after you take the prime cuts of meat. they probably dont organize or coordinate their business so that they each use different parts of the animal that are relavent to their business as often as they could but that could be an argument still. or something....(i just woke up a little while ago after getting like 6 hours sleep 3 nights ina row so i have no idea if thatll make sense to anyone or if it came off the right way...)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Haha, straight up, Tyler. I have, as a matter of fact, watched all those crazy slaughterhouse videos and that shit x773X mentioned, and guess what... I went to KFC right after.

One word: Omnivores. Not carnivores, not herbivores... Omnivores. Beer,

El Mamerro/Hunter/Gatherer

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Haha, straight up, Tyler. I have, as a matter of fact, watched all those crazy slaughterhouse videos and that shit x773X mentioned, and guess what... I went to KFC right after.

One word: Omnivores. Not carnivores, not herbivores... Omnivores. Beer,

El Mamerro/Hunter/Gatherer

word, what he said!you do what you do, i'll do what i do. not nihilistic, either, fuck with me and you'll see. otherwise be cool.........:yum:

Word to omnivorism.

1. I've never hassled anybody about their meat or not-meat diet. I have vegetarian friends, we've discussed it and stayed friends, I respect their rules at their houses (no meat in the house).

2. I like a steak with my salad.

3. I don't care for listening to those who have turned veganism into more of a religion than a science - especially when they distort science to back their moral argument.

4. I get that positive energy and gastronomic satisfaction that I Luv Roo talked about - from well-crafted meat and fish dishes. Yes, McD's is swill, but that doesn't mean meat is swill. Just prepare it better.

5. There are meat industry practices I don't care for, particularly drug use and abusive confinement. If I make any ethical dietary move soon, it will be to organic/free-range meats (i.e., an animal that had a life prior to slaughter).

6. Humans can digest meat just fine. Vegan arguments about colon length and canine teeth are bullshit. Yes, an all-meat diet isn't great for humans, and I bet it causes colon cancer - but add vegetables and fiber, and you're all set.

A balanced diet, a balanced argument.

Word to omnivorism.

Originally posted by jah

...it would be wasteful to just throw away the rest of the animal after you take the prime cuts of meat

what about Spam? Lips, peckers, and intestines ("Ah do believe ah see a liddle one raht there")

Originally posted by post.

what about Spam? Lips, peckers, and intestines ("Ah do believe ah see a liddle one raht there")

yeah, thats one example. im not too partial to spam myself. hotdogs are similar too. i was more talking about the hides for leather and bones for glue or stocks or gelatine. when we use chickens we clean it and use the carcass for a stock. im gonna go find me a job where i get to cut up animal flesh right now. later.....

some vegans go the vegan way becasue it pretty healthy from what i heard whichi i understand but to say that we are hurting nature fuck that dont eat plants then too you hurt them and lets not let other animals kill n eat eachother becasue they fuck up nature's children too dont drive a car then or a bicycle at that because thats all made from earthly materials that we rape from there purity and innocence dont step on grass you hurt the blades every time you do. dont write on paper poor trees the list goes on n on if you take all this in consideration ...damn

hey vegans, ever find out if the veggies you eat are fertilized with blood and bone or other animal products? what about the fact that plants are grown in soil that will turn into shit afterwards...(this is especially true in aussie) huh huh? i dont know, the point is veganism dosent save shit, live in the woods or somthing and grow your own food if you want your mind to be truley clear.

I just remembered reading an article in the papers about the latest trend: veganism. Anyway, the article says that a lot of girls are choosing to go vegan for moral's sake (yeah, right - we all know the real reason 0 they're fat! j/k). The problem is, the doctors interviewed were saying, that most of these girls go vegan without knowing what they're doing, and they end up extremely defficient in vitamins and stuff.

Dangerous stuff.

I've seen it. I've seen vegans lie in bed all day and night like fucking anemics. I've never played with any vegan basketball players, and - oh shit - i have an ex-girlfriend that was vegan. She was the lousiest lay ever.

I just remembered reading an article in the papers about the latest trend: veganism. Anyway, the article says that a lot of girls are choosing to go vegan for moral's sake (yeah, right - we all know the real reason 0 they're fat! j/k). The problem is, the doctors interviewed were saying, that most of these girls go vegan without knowing what they're doing, and they end up extremely defficient in vitamins and stuff.

Dangerous stuff.

I've seen it. I've seen vegans lie in bed all day and night like fucking anemics. I've never played with any vegan basketball players, and - oh shit - i have an ex-girlfriend that was vegan. She was the lousiest lay ever.

It is true, people who are vegan and do not know what they are doing can be very unhealthy, I have plenty very healthy vegan friends, who also play basket ball, but that is irrelavent. Also your last comment was a pretty shitty one, rather sexist as well. Not only do you treat animals as property, you treat women as property too! Go figure.

i don't treat animals as property. Like I said before, I'm a bit (shamefully only a bit) of an environmentalist. I have volunteered many hours at WWF, and I plan to go into business making money off environmentalism in the future. I don't treat women like property either, except hoes, which this ex-girl turned out to be. Just 'cuz I eat meat doesn't make me less of a caring person. I love this planet, and agree that the industry has problems. I'll eat free range chicken over the other kind any day.

I understand that meat needs to be a part of my diet. It's all about balance. And it tastes so good.

i don't treat animals as property. Like I said before, I'm a bit (shamefully only a bit) of an environmentalist. I have volunteered many hours at WWF, and I plan to go into business making money off environmentalism in the future. I don't treat women like property either, except hoes, which this ex-girl turned out to be. Just 'cuz I eat meat doesn't make me less of a caring person. I love this planet, and agree that the industry has problems. I'll eat free range chicken over the other kind any day.

I understand that meat needs to be a part of my diet. It's all about balance. And it tastes so good.

You just sound like an apathetic kid who figures if he does nothing the problem with the industry will go away because you go to Whole Foods and buy free range chicken. That's bullshit. Your comment about not treating women as property, only "hoes" was the most idiotic comment I've heard in a while, I'd like you to define a "hoe", someone who does not fuck you at your request, so then you resort to treating them as property. You need to really stop to think. I hope this is not how you sound in real life. If so I'm sorry to hear that. Blah, fuck you.

NO COMPROMISE IN DEFENSE OF LIFE.

OUT.

-YESR

Archived