Graffiti & Veganism

Guest SaddamInsane

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard some scary shit on the radio one morning when they were talking to Greg Palaste - an investigative reporter. He said that the amount of Pus found (and not reported to the FDA) non-organic milk was way high, and it was a sign that the cows were very sick. It just grossed me out so much!

Guest richard kyel

okay as far as i go i am very very very insensitive. and the other day i read a vegan pamphlet and man it brought tears to my eyes. the reason they treat animals like that is the same reason they called the fallen world trade towers ground zero, the same reasons we give the enemy nicknames in wars. its to make us think of them as objects instead of living breathing creatures. well the ground zero thing was to make it have a general name instead of calling it the site of thousands and thousands of deaths. ya know. i personally think it is wrong to eat animals and but for some reason i cant pass up a nice steak or burger. but now i keep a picture of a pig passed out in its on vomit on my wall to try and get me not to do it. not because its the in thing but because i feel it is moraly wrong. like i had a kid the other day say something about he was going to kick my ass for not being straight edge(he was serious). than he gave me a lecture on eating meat. and i was like fuck you kid and gave him the lecture on how all the sudden within the past 5 yrs its cool to be vegan and straight edge and listen to punk and emo. man these kids act all the same trying to be different they piss me the fuck off.

the usda released stats that over 45% of all animals released to the public for consumption are diseased. the reality of the situation is that they have one person for i believe each city or state that is supposed to check all of the animals for health and they cant do their job so stuff gets out of control.

fox, when it comes to the comment on lowenthals do a search for the term security culture. its a very important consideration when it comes to stuff like that, this is the internet ya know. words have legs sometimes.

i think alot of people run into that problem drew, i have as well and i know quite a few that have.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Chalk me up on the meat lovers side. The retardedness brought forth in this thread strongly reaffirms my position. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

Okay, so what about this: The animals in this country that are raised for slaughter live their lives in pain, discomfort, disease and misery. They are surrounded in their own waste, and they have barely a few feet of room to move. Think if you had to live like that. Your body would build up stress, anxiety and fear. They also feel this stress, and it resides in the tissue of the animal that you are eating. Not only do you ingest the adrenaline/toxins secreted in the slaughter, but also the years of built up stress and anxiety.

Food is energy, both physical and emotional. Same with preparation: when you eat food that has been prepared with love and care, you feel that good energy, and vice versa for food that is prepared with no thought at all, say fast food.

ooooooh hahahahah you made me laugh so hard. oh man. thank god im not a vegetarian person. I guess all that stuff you eat has great energy, since all those farmers plucked every soy bean with loving tenderness, and those salads tossed so neatly and with a sprig of mint gently placed on top... sheesh. give me colon cancer any day.

i'm vegetarian, don't push it, only educate the curious. i never met another veggie writer, but recruited a few. vegetarian isn't just salad, that's such a silly way to think. pastas, rice dishes, curries, chocolate silk(soymilk), veggie sausage, samosa, mmmmmmmmmmmm. the LA Krishna temple is the shit.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

ooooooh hahahahah you made me laugh so hard. oh man. thank god im not a vegetarian person. I guess all that stuff you eat has great energy, since all those farmers plucked every soy bean with loving tenderness, and those salads tossed so neatly and with a sprig of mint gently placed on top... sheesh. give me colon cancer any day.

:lol: word :king:

Originally posted by crackatinnie

nah i respect that stuff but the motivation behind it has so silly. at least make up a good reason. "meat is murder" come on. every thing is murder.

Yup....dont eat meat cause you dont like how it tastes...or some bullshit that makes sense....the animals are gunna get chopped and killed anyways, you not eating them is not stopping that...

Guest SaddamInsane

That's fucked up. I started this thread to find out if I should become vegan and now all you guys are arguing. I was eating a Carl's Jr. Double Bacon Superstar Cheeseburger while I was doing throw-ups on boxcars, and a yard worker saw me and he started yelling these obsceneties at me telling me to get the fuck out. He must've been a vegetarian and didn't like to see me enjoying a juicy burger. I didn't know vegetarian's took eating a burger to be so serious, and that it offended them. So I was wondering about becoming vegan. Or maybe next time I come to paint the yards I'll just remember to eat before I get in the yards and then maybe they'll leave me alone.

Peace.

Some of you guys are the biggest sacs of fem by-products EVER.......both sides!

veggie in full effect over here but I couldn't care if you wanted to smoke a sausage (soooooooooooo falic). I do what I feel is right if you share the same ideas great but I couldn't give a fuck sXe or drunkard carn or herb freights or bombing LETS HAVE FUN!

So where ARE the real problems?

As far as I am aware, the consumption of meat is a way bigger problem than simply killing an animal for food. It's a HUGE strain on the environment! It's unhealthy, and unclean. Look at our fast food industry! It's based around meat - I don't care how many McVeggies, or VeggieWhoppers they advertise, they are in the MEAT business - and it's devastating to our ecology, environment, culture and economy, and is the number ONE contributor to obesity in this country. Are those enough REAL problems for you?

fuck the ethics of industry! so, what, just because automobiles pollute and release toxins into the air, we should stop driving cars? matter of fact, let's fuck technology altogether, throw away our books and glasses, and hope that our baby feels comfortable in that igloo you and Nanuk built. I eat meat. Don't try and equate meat eaters to genocidal maniacs with an agenda similar to McDonald's.

Meat eaters, you act like vegans are such hypocrites.

act? like i said in one of my first posts, vegans keep telling me "no animal by-product." So they should stop using fossil fuels. Stop sitting on leather couches, and never, ever enter a building that has natural gas heating.

you're acting like it's the biggest evil in the world to eat meat. I am an environmentalist, and so is a very good friend of mine. He is studying Canadian wildlife in the northwest territories right now. It is true that a vegan could not survive in the Boreal forest. Not one person at his college doesn't eat meat. I saw a doc on Discovery, who lived in Russia who said that a lot of the people who lived in the cold weather could not survive without meat. You wanna package more soy and send it down there? yeah, plow more lands for soy, package it up in plastic, and we'll all have a soy fest, and the crippled caribou can live a happy life dying a slow death. Sheesh! stop acting all righteous. Vegans ideals are just not realistic.

oh, and B-12

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

yo durden: fuck you, I am edge and veg for legit reasons. fighting for a cause i agree is typically worthless, though if you simply give in, how can you look at yourself? are you a fucking nihilist to believe in nothing and fighting for nothing? i'm glad you've memorized your 'johnny got his gun.' you're weak.

i've actually never read 'johnny got his gun'.

*oh. and after seeing "the big lebowski" i dont think im a nihilist either.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by SkyDancer666

I am edge and veg for legit reasons.

And that reason is what?????

You feel lonely and need to fit into a group so you conformed to a lifestyle that makes you stand out from society and since there are few others in it they will have to like and talk to you.....all this because you didn't have a jump shot or nice car in high school and feel rejected by society

in the words of ELIGH for LL suck a dick and take a break

I choose not to sit on leather couches. I choose not to eat meat. I choose not to wear leather. I choose to edjucate people on the horrors of the meat industry. I choose to write graffiti. I choose to hold signs and use direct action tactics to stop animal and human abuse. I choose to say fuck you to the people who say my strict militant beliefs are not the way to live. I laugh at how ignorant you sound.

----------------

I heart pizza!!

I eat burgers,hot dogs, bacon etc.

shit i even eat meat on fridays.

----------------

"stupid vegans

oh no we cant hurt the animals

they have feeling boo fucking hoo hoo

give me a burger medium rare, still bloody in the middle

a tall glass of goat blood, and a side of veal

meatfest 2002 bitch!"

---------------

The three first posts, and already we incounter ridiculously stupid comments, from people who have no clue what goes on in the slaughterhouses were they get that lovely medium rare burger and bacon. Don't say "No Nuke you're wrong! It's not that I do not know, it's that I don't care."... I'd listen to this and possibly give you a bit more respect for at least having knowlege on the issue that you so boldly voice your opinion on... I'm sure you both never saw an animal get slaughtered in a slaughterhouse, or how hens and chickens are treated in battery farms, and if you have, I'd doubt that you still would not care, and if you did, I'm pretty positive you would take the stance "there is nothing I can do about it" well thats bullshit.

As far as the argument that we have canine teeth and are carnivores by nature is also a lie, as stated above our digestive system is not fully capible of digesting meat in the first place. Not to mention you are not out killing your food. You are not living up to the fact that a creature is suffering to serve your needs. You sit back blindly and eat your packaged meats and your Slim Jims. In which both accounts the animals were led one by one through steal gates until there death. Not dying as an autonomous creature, but dying as a product of greed, money and gluttonous culture. So gluttonous that not only do countless animals suffer, but also, humans suffer, because as they starve the grain that they could be eating to stay alive, is being fed to animals so we can have tender meats. Before I proceed i want to show you images of slaughterhouses. These slaughterhouses produce your beef, pork, chicken and other lovely meats.

pigs used for pork.

schw10.jpg

schw21.jpg

http://www.vegetarismus.ch/bilder/schw24.jpg'>

http://www.vegetarismus.ch/bilder/schw23.jpg'>

cows:

http://www.vegetarismus.ch/bilder/rind26.jpg'>

http://www.vegetarismus.ch/bilder/rind16.jpg'>

http://www.vegetarismus.ch/bilder/rind13.jpg'>

That should be enough for now. In anycase, the pictures speak for themselves. I do not need to point anything out or say anything. You lack compassion and would rather enjoy a taste then value a life. You would rather enjoy a taste then feed starving children. You would rather enjoy a taste then worry about lands being paved for the above. It's your problem, continue to eat meat, just next time remember, thats what it looks like.

Originally posted by socrates

all this because you didn't have a jump shot or nice car in high school and feel rejected by society

muahahahaha!!!!

my jump shot sucks.

by the way, those are compelling pictures. i just a shit load of bbq, and now I want more.

Archived