Eating Out A Girl's Pussy (From Behind)

Guest SaddamInsane

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SHELLTOES

yeah. just lick the ass too then give her a big tongue kiss.

Oh my god, you're fucking brilliant.

-Tell her you think it'd be hott if yall showered together.

-If not, tell her straight up to wash the box.

You'd think she'd want to feel clean before someone starts to lick it. I mean, jesus fucking christ.

• 3 weeks later...
Grandola eat her our and lick her asshole every now and then... she'll love it !!! girls are clean

Dr. Drew i eat it from any and all angles.

Pistol what your talking about is "69'ing." uh what the hell is the big deal? lick her sasso while your there..

ARE THESE THE ONLY THREE PEOPLE ON THIS FUCKING WEBSITE WHO KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THEIR FUCKING BUSINESS?

If you are not one of these three people and arent lucky enough to realize what the fuck you are missing then just read. I am just trying to help you guys out here you know get you something i dont think too many of you have experianced before...A GIRLS ASS AND PUSSY IN YOUR FACE AT THE SAME TIME or wait what was the problem you had both in your face and you couldnt step up to the plate. Im sorry if you couldnt tell a girls pussy was tore up and stanky until her ass was in your face, but that seems more like a personal problem. For those who actually know who they are getting naked with straight up once she starts sucking your little pee pee turn her around and get too work. They dont have their panties off and ass up in your face for nothing.

You want to get this girl screaming start eating the ass you stare at all the time and get crazy a little dirty work never hurt anyone.

Just some advice from a girl's point of view...:idea:

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I wont eat an ass..............But I will lick pussy with her ass in my face I dont give a shit.......And I can tell if the girls will have a stank beat pussy before I get to buisness

YinzerXpress there aint a damn thing wrong with eating pussy

damn straight there aint a damn thing wrong with eating pussy but there aint a damn thing wrong eating ass either:lick: :lick: :lick:

how will you know until you try it. I didnt know i liked it until my boy tried it on me and shit i went crazy. :love:

Guest Catch22

Fuck yeah. As long as its clean what's the problem & don't be afraid to lick the Puckered Winkie every once in a while.:crazy:

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

A friend was fucking a friend of his [a girl] and she started going down on him so he thought he was going to hget head....But she started licking his asshole.....He freaked out go up and was stressing not knowing what the fuck to say......

Archived