Recent Hip Hop Recommendations?

Bloody Fetus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, any of the hiero crew-del, souls of mischief.

jedi mind tricks

i dont know, go to ughh.com and just listen around. its all real audio. youll probably hear something you like.

kool keith in the dr. octagon days was ill but since then he aint all that.

Heiro tapes have seen the inside of my walkman for years. Deltron 3030 had me snappin my neck and thinking a lot.

I saw Souls of Mischief a couple weeks ago and they still bring the house down.

For those who give a fuck , some recent stuff I've been feelin --

Scienz of Life - Coming Forth By Day

Yeshua and Siah singles

Grouch - They Don't Have This

Anyone else know of any new stuff that can't be slept on?

anything coming out on Metal Face records...

MF GRIMM's new album "The Downfall of Iblis"

MF DOOM has a "King Ghidra"album in the works that is insane

The Monster Island Czars album to be released this summer entitled "The Next 2000 Years"...

all this shit has been getting alot of burn at Casa Del Keo, and I'm a guy who hasnt felt Hip-Hop since Stetsasonic broke up.

Guest platapie

dude that canibal ox is gay as hell i hate it. but thats jus my opinon try the new awol that track ryhtham is hot ta def speaking of with hes preforming in hawaii this saturday whoop whoop. with prolit opening its gonna rule

Heiro y'all....

mood ruff

swollen members

The grouch

p.diddy,thelox,mobbdeep,jayz,blingbling,icyhotstunnaz,those guys who act like theyre bling bling but really dont know those bling bling guys.... the everyone after the grouch has mad $killz...yo they froooooosh!!!!

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

MF GRIMM's new album "The Downfall of Iblis"

MF DOOM has a "King Ghidra"album ...

...The Monster Island Czars album to be released this summer entitled "The Next 2000 Years"...

all this shit has been getting alot of burn at Casa Del Keo, and I'm a guy who hasnt felt Hip-Hop since Stetsasonic broke up.

Damn yo, I think you might be somebody on the exact same page as me. Good lookin.

Grimm gotta full length on the way?? That's good news. Scars and Memories opened my eyes to him. I didn't know Doom was plannin a new one either. Busy cats. That KMD shit that got released just dropped a while back.

Hip Hop, even on the underground front, has definitely seen some wack days in the last few years. But I like Doom a lot, and Grimm. Street type credibility to their shit, it's raw, but there's somethin more creative about it than most.

Reminds me of older days.

Masterminds are nice, similar vein.

Guest JSUN
Originally posted by platapie:

dude that canibal ox is gay as hell i hate it...

i feel the same way.. i can't stand the new DEF JUX stuff. its all this funky scientific shit that my brain can't comprehend.

i liked FUNCRUSHER PLUS and END TO END BURNERS, but not the new stuff.

the deltron 3030 cd is so dope..

that both sides of the brain by del.. kinda sucked.. it was not what i expected of him

but dan the automator and him are in this group called Gorillaz ..with Damon someone...their cd is hitting june 19

mainly i been listen to some Aesop Rock shit... i wish i could get his albums.. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

[This message has been edited by krs702 (edited 06-09-2001).]

• 19 years later...

Archived