get pissed.

sixteenvandals

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

if this story is true, your friend is a real fucking drama whore. Getting involved in beef and drama that doesnt concern him by going out of his way to go over someone elses piece just because he read some shit on the internet and wants to try and get involved. Its a sad state of affairs.

Shows where all of this selfserving ego bost internet fame, in the form of instagating an argument, so other writers will" get pissed" wil get you in the real world. Now you get to lose stuf to fools that dont even count yet, just because you sucseded in making them hate you. Bump for that, Right...?

thats odd someone dissed my piece cause i am "big headed" on the internet.

since you mentioned it...why not tell me who did it? yeah...i didnt think you would do THAT..because THAT would mean your boy would have to deal with it.

all i have to say to people is KEEP HIDING BEHIND SCREEN NAMES.

and you know, in person i wouldnt act this way because none of you would say in person the stuff you say on here.

you get it?

like if fr8o had never seen me posting, i dont think he would call me gay or call me out on my panel cause it wasn't over the curve. and fr8o now that i know somewhat who you are i am curious as to when you started doing shit because i only heard of you guys in the last year, maybe 18 months.

16v

i think you guys should have a "digi-fight" do some digital shit and diss eachother with robot sounds and mind-altering light flashes on the screen that will send eachother into convulsions, and will make half of the 12oz viewing audience have seizures. that would be the best. no... free food is the best. but that my friends is a completely different topic.

but yeah.

Archived