get pissed.

sixteenvandals

Its hard to critisize constructivly when you can't even see the peice, somebody close this useless thread. Seriously 16v, whats the point in posting that??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

here is what i dont get.

how is it that i post ONE THING, "fr8" talks shit about it.

i defend myself, and that makes ME big headed??

so if someone punches you and you fight back does that make you barbaric? how am I BIG HEADED when this guy has called me gay and blatantly talked shit about my piece on this thread WITHOUT ANY INSTIGATION ON MY PART.

I LOVE THE REVISIONIST HISTORY LESSON YOU INFERIORITY COMPLEX HAVING DRAMA QUEEN. HAVE A LOOK AT MY REPLIES. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MY FIRST COMMENT, WHICH WASN'T EVEN VERY HARSH, I'VE REPLIED TO YOUR STATEMENTS, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

IN REALITY IT'S FINE BECAUSE THERE'S NO TROPHY FOR GETTING TAKEN TO MOST OF THE HITS YOU HAVE ON CLEANS AND THE FACT THAT YOU'VE MADE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR TO ANYONE WHO'S SEEN THIS THAT...

YOU.

ARE.

NOT.

PRO.

MAKE A WISHLIST FOR SANTA AND TRY AND CATCH UP SUCKER.

hey JIB, if people randomly talked shit about you wouldnt you respond?

and why you telling me what i did or didnt do? did i ever say anything to you or about you? you join the fuckin club and talk shit about me for no reason i didnt say anything about you.

another thing jib, funny how you think a photo can determine that someone wouldn't say stuff in person!?

so im not a credible writer because i verbally defend myself against slander on here?

i guess ill never understand the logic behind you all.

a guy knocks my work, i argue, and random people get mad at ME?

so it isnt "big headed" or "arrogant" to tell someone they are "short and couldnt do the wholecar" but when i respond, it's arrogant!? then people start talking about my fuckin style of appearance and what im into outside of graff, and when i respond it makes me conceited?

tell me one thing fr8, why did you start talking shit to me? (this isnt the first time either, i just ignored the previous ones)

just answer that???

16v.

according to these guys, if you go somewhere, you are "jocking" the place.

in this case i am supposedly jocking an entire continent. if you are going to talk shit, please take a few basic geography classes and learn that europe isn't a city, or a style.

punks..i dont see ANYONE putting thier money where thier mouth is.

come on? talk with pics bitches.

16v.

Guest CardPuller23
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

hey JIB, if people randomly talked shit about you wouldnt you respond?

and why you telling me what i did or didnt do? did i ever say anything to you or about you? you join the fuckin club and talk shit about me for no reason i didnt say anything about you.

another thing jib, funny how you think a photo can determine that someone wouldn't say stuff in person!?

so im not a credible writer because i verbally defend myself against slander on here?

i guess ill never understand the logic behind you all.

a guy knocks my work, i argue, and random people get mad at ME?

so it isnt "big headed" or "arrogant" to tell someone they are "short and couldnt do the wholecar" but when i respond, it's arrogant!? then people start talking about my fuckin style of appearance and what im into outside of graff, and when i respond it makes me conceited?

tell me one thing fr8, why did you start talking shit to me? (this isnt the first time either, i just ignored the previous ones)

just answer that???

16v.

How are you going to whine about people making fun of you and what you're into besides graffiti? I didn't think that you had a life outside of writing! That's what you've said! "I've traveled all over and never had to work! I rent my flat out and sleep on couches, hostiles, etc, etc............................" You're so cool! You live graffiti! You are graffiti! You go girl! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by CardPuller23

How are you going to whine about people making fun of you and what you're into besides graffiti? I didn't think that you had a life outside of writing! That's what you've said! "I've traveled all over and never had to work! I rent my flat out and sleep on couches, hostiles, etc, etc............................" You're so cool! You live graffiti! You are graffiti! You go girl! :rolleyes:

I have never at any time said that the only thing i had going was graff. my first trip to europe in 1998 i was traveling mostly hitching with bands and using my "stupid indie-mod" contacts for hookups.

so sit back down maine.

to all the people talking shit about me that arent involved, are you jealous that nobody is initiating discussions with you? so you jab into my debate.

16v.

damn all this shit talking.

the agree pic made the post worth all this trash talk.

Hey Sofa thanks for the back up. man you know there is 100 times more to this than these punks are aware of. they are judging on a few pics. fuck this.

props to Agree who 12 years ago took me under his wing and got me on the right track. too bad he died before i got anywhere in graff. would be decent if he knew i stuck with it.

16v.

Originally posted by CardPuller23

I have never at any time said that the only thing i had going was graff. my first trip to europe in 1998 i was traveling mostly hitching with bands and using my "stupid indie-mod" contacts for hookups.

so sit back down maine.

to all the people talking shit about me that arent involved, are you jealous that nobody is initiating discussions with you? so you jab into my debate.

16v.

I see no graf, and according to the posts, there hasn't been any pictures in a while. Everyone seems to be enjoying a good argument, including 16vandals, so I'd like to leave this open for discussion.

It's my closet earth druid side talking, but you contradict yourself a lot, 16vandals, and all this effort you put into starting the beef of the week reflects poorly on your character. It's pretty obvious that this entire thread was started to instigate some shit and jump down the first naysayer's throat with the quickness. Coming off like the innocent guy later on makes you look silly, since we can all just go back and read what you wrote.

I have a feeling half the shit you say doesn't reflect at all upon who you may be in real life. Based on what I know about you, i think we'd get along really well in person, we're into the same things, but it's hard to ignore your comments out here in cyberland. Lay off the beef, man. Shit is bad for your heart.

It's kinda silly the shit you're saying to Fr8-o-holic, since he's the dictionary definition of putting in work. Just settle down, I guarantee you'll have a much easier day without getting involved with all this drama. I don't plan on looking at this thread again, so picking out everything I said that may have offended you is going to go unnoticed. I'd really like to regain the respect I once had for you, but it's hard when someone of your talent is so contradictory and rocking out with such trivial bullshit like this. It's not worth anyone's time, especially not the 5 minutes or so it took for me to write this. Bye.

Originally posted by t-ball coach

sixteenvandals...you make some valid points but i had alot more respect for you before you came on this board posting pictures with black circles over them and getting pissed about every little thing said about you...you should just let your graff speak for you.

That's exactly what I was trying to say.

Guest CRYrock81

i agree with hal....i dont personally know either of you guys.but i got nothing bad to say about greys work....never seen fr8oholics....but im not too hard to please.its just graffiti...paint on a surface is nothing to HATE on...peace

Man, reading this thread has taken up at least 10-15mins of my workday. Good thing I don't have anything to do today. Gotta love slow mondays. Thanks for the amusement.

As far as the piece goes, it looks like the same Grey stuff I have him doing for the past year or so. Looks good, but nothing special.

i dont see many grey freights cause i guess he doesnt like them, but a funny thing happened, me and a few buddies were painting this weekend we stumbled across a grey freight and one of the kids i was with was like fuck this big headed fuck, completly stamped out greys panel, i was like whoa thats fucked up, he was like nah go read what he's about on 120z and you'll realize why his shit is getting gone over, i guess shit talking on everyone else while saying how great you are isnt such the best move in this screwy graff game.

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by mugshot

we stumbled across a grey freight and one of the kids i was with was like fuck this big headed fuck, completly stamped out greys panel,

if this story is true, your friend is a real fucking drama whore. Getting involved in beef and drama that doesnt concern him by going out of his way to go over someone elses piece just because he read some shit on the internet and wants to try and get involved. Its a sad state of affairs.

Archived