get pissed.

sixteenvandals

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like the way this guy works the internet ..... the last time he did this a bunch of people talked shit on him ..... but at the same time those were the guys that go and do some trains or whatever and then post every one of them on here the next day ..... this time he did the same thing and he gets the same reaction ....people just running thier mouth and talking shit ....and a few that say oh nice train or whatever....at any rate .... it is a nice train nice colors nice presentation nice letters .... you really cant front on that .....

p.s. keep the "dickriding" comments to yourself.... its kinda stupid to give comments that are expected

Originally posted by fr8oholic

NO REASON CONTINUING THIS. MEAT, HIT MY EMAIL IF YOU STILL THINK YOU'RE BALLIN.

Why would I email you? i didnt initiate any dialogue with you. you are the one saying shit about me, i just respond. If i even knew you existed then maybe i would have a reason to email you. but you see, it was YOU who comes after my posts talking some stupid shit. so email yourself punk.

16v.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

anyone telling ME to check myself needs to be banned.

Seriously man, stick a pin in your head, let that shit deflate. You're nothing special in the world of graff, theres tons of writers who can burn you, who paint more then you and who have been painting longer then you. Check yourself....Yer just another drop in the bucket. Don't forget that.:idea:

here is what i dont get.

how is it that i post ONE THING, "fr8" talks shit about it.

i defend myself, and that makes ME big headed??

so if someone punches you and you fight back does that make you barbaric? how am I BIG HEADED when this guy has called me gay and blatantly talked shit about my piece on this thread WITHOUT ANY INSTIGATION ON MY PART.

so fuck everyone. (unless you are the few that actually have something constructive to say rather than the punks who recite typical stereotypes about me that they heard or read about)

at least i talk shit about people that stepped to me rather than you all that just step into other peoples debate.

PS. ringo star is not a mod icon you toy.

16v.

Quadrophenia.

hahah 9....oh man now who is clueless...i understand why niggers want to diss on the whole block the peice out shit...instead of bickering on this crap why not just see the humor in it and take dude for who he is...why not be arrogant...when fools hate on me it just makes my head bigger too...if you give fools shit to talk about you know you have made it...dude wanted to show off the fact he did some real shit...how many toys or anyone post shit on here there proud off...cuz its GREY its automatically diss time!!! i think its funny though...look at his thread title you sheep....

++PS. ringo star is not a mod icon you toy.

16v.

Quadrophenia.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hes not a "MOD" icon just like your not graff icon, so quit jocking your self and quick going to europe to justify that you can bite the styles from over there. anf to the guy that called every one sheep, your just thinking about the last lay you had.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

probably put a black box becuase why would anyone waste thier paint and let a good flick go to these fucking vultures!?

you must really love yourself. at least someone does,

so quit jocking your self and quick going to europe to justify that you can bite the styles from over there.

Make sense?

1) "When 16 posts stuff from the states he bites NY style."

2) "When he posts stuff from Europe he's jockin' them."

but the weird part is he paints the same stuff here and there...

hmmm...

so, uhhh yeah. I guess 1 and 2 don't make any sense.

according to these guys, if you go somewhere, you are "jocking" the place.

in this case i am supposedly jocking an entire continent. if you are going to talk shit, please take a few basic geography classes and learn that europe isn't a city, or a style.

punks..i dont see ANYONE putting thier money where thier mouth is.

come on? talk with pics bitches.

16v.

Guest o.g.sofa1

TUM/MHC/ATK

http://www.fototime.com/{8E88B7C6-DDA8-4893-B015-695122F79994}/picture.JPG'> its good to see you doing your thing the right way,fuck all these suckers.i like the shit alot,my brothers doing a wildstyle AGREE piece as we speak, and a character eating a hotdog with sourcraut!!!!!HOW CAN YOU SAY HES BITING NEW YORK STYLE WHEN HE GOT TAUGHT BY SOMEBODY FROM NY.

I'm a mocker

It's funny, in A HARD DAYS NIGHT Ringo is at a party and some groupie is like:

"Are you a mod or a rocker?"

And Ringo says: "I'm a mocker."

But seriously, if you don't want "vultures" to steal your flix, why go through the trouble of finding a host, posting into the LU thread, then starting another thread with one flick inviting people to "get pissed"? I am starting to wonder if Grey did anything else while he was over there. Maybe that is why HE is pissed.

And I don't think the guy who is standing in front of that throwup would be talking so much shit in real life. I thought he was a dope writer. Then again, I am wrong a lot.

PS--- A little geography for all of you clueless wonders: London is in England, which is part of the UK, which, although it is in the EU, is certainly NOT part of Europe.

Archived