get pissed.

sixteenvandals

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when i met terror 161 he kind of played me like a toy cause i wasnt known outside sf. i wonder if he knows now. i knw the other guy that was with him who i wont mention knows good and well about me now thats a fact!!!! -sixteenvandals

props 2 grey! were all learning good and well about YOU!

you really are GREYT and deserve a lot of ATTENTION!

-jerk182

Originally posted by fr8oholic

you guys short or somethin'? can't get the wholecar done??

it was a panel, stupid. and since when did it make you "short" to not be able to do a wholecar without a platform or ladder. who called it a fucking wholecar anyways? only you! which makes you the idiot here, nobody else. there was a camera on the other side and if we stood on ladders to get around the top curve then we would been seen.

either way you are a dipshit. i bet you have never even done a little panel on ANY subway at all...

true?

16v.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

it was a panel, stupid. and since when did it make you "short" to not be able to do a wholecar without a platform or ladder. who called it a fucking wholecar anyways? only you! which makes you the idiot here, nobody else. there was a camera on the other side and if we stood on ladders to get around the top curve then we would been seen.

either way you are a dipshit. i bet you have never even done a little panel on ANY subway at all...

true?

16v.

----------------

word word mad props to grey,typical stupid freight writers reply,anyone who has a 1/4 of a brain cell knows the london tube is hard as hell,and besides thats a very nice sized panel too....

true?

16v.

GREAT GOOGILY MOOGILY! I GOT CLOWNED BY A CAT FLOSSING HIS 9TH TRAIN ON THE INTERNET.

WHO TOOK YOU TO DO THAT ONE?

HEH!

not that i should be responding, i shouldnt..

but come on.....give up some love fr8oholic (christ fool, your screen name is corny to begin with and hating on top of that...)

you know homeboy has been smashing transit continent wide since 98.

unfortunatley, that leaves one in the unfuckwithable catagory. dont front.

belive i wouldnt be catching his back otherwise. not that he needs his back caught im just bored and your giving 'fr8' writers a bad rap by trynna diss.

hey FRAID-O-HOLIC

this might be the ninth train that i decided to grace toys like you with. trust me, i have waaaay more than 9 fuckin transit hits you toy.

and shut your face you got ZERO subways and no commuters either.

go ahead with your nonsensical rhetoric which has no substance to anyone but yourself.

show your real shit then...(if you had any)

16v.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

ps.

who took me to do that one??

obviously someone that knows i can handle yard invasion!!

p.s. i have hit systems without any help from locals multiple times in more than one country and came off! so shut your mouth...maybe you can go to europe and do some fraids.

internet gangster. worse than me YO. YO.

hey FRAID-O-HOLIC

this might be the ninth train that i decided to grace toys like you with. trust me, i have waaaay more than 9 fuckin transit hits you toy.

and shut your face you got ZERO subways and no commuters either.

go ahead with your nonsensical rhetoric which has no substance to anyone but yourself.

show your real shit then...(if you had any)

16v.

YOU REMAIN CLUELESS!

Archived