Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -sudz-

giant squids

haha....

i dont care what anybody says man....your kool in my book. i like everything alot...that skeleton is very nice. laters.

1st

SO DOPE

im soooooooooooo feelin it. some of the best shit ive seen so far on this board. next to dorkstar and all that loaf.

yeah, what the fuck...when did everyone get so polite. Two weeks ago, yall would've done shredded this stuff to death. Rattle me bones.....something about that does strike me as kinda funny though...

Re: haha....

Originally posted by DorkstaR

i dont care what anybody says man....your kool in my book. i like everything alot...that skeleton is very nice.

yo

suds dope is ever.. i like that style alot... keep ratting my bones.. put more up!

riced out cows for the 2002~:D

shit, you guys have got to be fucking with me, this isnt good, this is so far from good, the caracters are stupid, the lettering is fucked, the colors are so primary simplistic, this reflects badly on all of you.im not impressed.

Originally posted by thursday

shit, you guys have got to be fucking with me, this isnt good, this is so far from good, the caracters are stupid, the lettering is fucked, the colors are so primary simplistic, this reflects badly on all of you.im not impressed.

yea well guess what idiot if you werent some newjack 12ozer like half the people dissin sudz you would know where he came from... and in less than a year he has gotten WAY WAY WAY beyond fuckin words better..... his shit used to suck so hard... he tried bombing a street sign with pudding hahaha... keep it up sudz:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this