Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do the walls every time i`m there,wanted to do the containers for a change,besides,if it wasn`t me,it woulda been little cope3 oner or jono lovin natasha 2k11 babez.....sad but true :/ It was actually a simple piece by her standards.

The not-an-asshat thing to do there was ACTUALLY TAKE OUT THE WHOLE WALL.

jine and I spent time and money to take out the whole wall, you just moseyed up and dropped a little piece in the middle of a production because you had never painted it before? this is why spots go to shit. well done.

Obviously i hadn`t got the paint to cover it,otherwise i would have (I tried my best with the black :/).At least i was decent enough to get a flick of it before going over it,wouldnt get that from most people.Once again apologies,no disrespect meant,But from what i hear the council have come in and greyed out the whole thing,and the two walls in lucan,for some reason :S

Obviously i hadn`t got the paint to cover it,otherwise i would have (I tried my best with the black :/).At least i was decent enough to get a flick of it before going over it,wouldnt get that from most people.Once again apologies,no disrespect meant,But from what i hear the council have come in and greyed out the whole thing,and the two walls in lucan,for some reason :S

well done on the flick brah.

I was there yesterday, no council. could be different by now, but i assure you - your shit was gone before then

argue with this: there were 4 walls free, but you wanted a go of a slightly different texture, so you messed up a production with a tiny piece. you are why that spot sucks - fact.

I could give a fuck less that you went over me, but truth is you are a brat who fucked up a production better than you could swing. you want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

Toy move in a big way Spok....you know it was too. If you didn't you wouldn't have come on the forum with your tail already between your legs.

You kids seem to constantly forget the rule of not going over what you cant burn.....thank god ye're all up in Dublin.

Some shit never changes, on another note.....Rask dropping those two pieces for one jam....ridiculous, two thumbs up sir!!

RTM

Christ almighty,every time i post on this bleedin thread,without fail,its starts a load of shite...

Look,all im gonna say is,legal wall.its not like i did a throwy over it,i at least TRIED to do something decent,if ye cant appreciate that,and want te hold the grudge then thats whatever.No need to tell me about that spot btw,its my local skatepark,so i know all about it.Fact still remains that if it wasnt me then it woulda been,like i said,COPE3Oner or Jono <3z Shelley or whatever.Also since when is a one colour background with some bubbles a production?Its two pieces.

Done with this now,i`ll read your reply,But i wont be postin here again.

you start a load of shit because your an idiot, its your local skatepark and its all you paint, you cant just say, ''ah well its gonna get dogged might aswell go over it now'' leave it until it does get dogged or go over it properly with a decent sized piece and FULL background.

end of

its a bleedin legal wall!!! calm de fuck down!!! de spok is nice!!! who gives a fuck if its small or he din do a background? he's painting more than most of of u ppl givin him shit!!! leave it out like!!! ppl who DO PAINT der wud no de spot does only run for a few days if even, he got the pic of the wall first, most ppl wudin even do dat!! lay off like!!!