Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bodice_ripper

Ireland (mostly Dublin)

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by vigal ante@Mar 20 2006, 02:50 AM

Im not tryin to get my shit stolen, I aint got to much money and Im tryin to have a good time while Im out there, is windmille lane in dublin? whatever I just know I will get drunk and want to paint while Im out there.

yes, it's in dublin. it's fine as long as you keep your wits about you. it's an easy spot to find on any tourist map as it's the location of U2's studio

is that wall legal? I dont care if it is or isnt, but maybe Ill catch one of you down there and we can roll up a blunt and do some painting pittsburgh meets ireland, out of towner style.

I heard windmill is mad dodgy now.i hear theres garda scum all ova the place lookin for heads. Keep the eyes peeled! ;)

Originally posted by DeazPretzlesRmakinMeThirsty+Mar 16 2006, 11:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeazPretzlesRmakinMeThirsty - Mar 16 2006, 11:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-freilt@Mar 3 2006, 07:31 AM

copsstandoff2.jpg

:five-o: :five-o: your standing on the pig's side of the fight.. faggot. :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

[/b]

tell it to indymedia... faggot :haha:

well all I want is to do ONe chill probibly legal wall, so if windmill isnt legal now let me know, are stutton lane, the backer and blackrock baths, are those still legal in dublin?

well I wanna learn about it and the graff scene because Ill be down in less than a week and Im going to want to paint and maybe chill with some dublin heads and smoke some blunts. Depends on how cool you guys are, if you willin to chill with a stupid american.

I just wanna hit up a chill or legal wall, Im not trying to sit in an irish jail cell.

Originally posted by vigal ante@Mar 23 2006, 09:41 AM

well all I want is to do ONe chill probibly legal wall, so if windmill isnt legal now let me know, are stutton lane, the backer and blackrock baths, are those still legal in dublin?

windmill is legal, just hairy.

sutton lane is horrible for taking photos. too narrow.

is the backer even there any more?

blackrock baths is a great spot. chill as fuck, and good smooth walls

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Mar 21 2006, 03:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Mar 21 2006, 03:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tae@Mar 22 2006, 09:46 AM

speak for urself hinty

in case you didn't know, this is a blunt, not this

[/b]

whats the difference, i didnt know they smoked weed in Ireland

:toothache: :jpotato: :heated: ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!