Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bodice_ripper

Ireland (mostly Dublin)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by crackoner@Feb 20 2006, 04:25 PM

good man gasp,keep impressin moi more and more! one of the nicer panels iv seen in a while!

Yohoho

Done at xmas

JoinerDEX.jpg.f50eb6c4740427ef9fe98ecd46805075.jpg

tanx but i should point out der was a sik milk panel done with dat and the fliks didnt come out(so if any1 got fliks pm me imediatly)

would like to see that milk panel!

why was that flick just posted as a response to my comment?? again...that gasp is on of the nicer panels that hav been around recently!

there was also somethin else done that night with that big ho thing,just didnt find its way onto the net!

Originally posted by crackoner@Feb 28 2006, 01:39 PM

would like to see that milk panel!

why was that flick just posted as a response to my comment?? again...that gasp is on of the nicer panels that hav been around recently!

there was also somethin else done that night with that big ho thing,just didnt find its way onto the net!

Wasnt intentional, i clicked reply on the last post prior to mine. I came on yesterday and noticed my mistake and tried to edit it, but failed. There is nothing in your earlier post which has any relevence or affinity to the picture posted so i dont understand your perturbance.

Originally posted by crackoner@Mar 1 2006, 01:42 PM

put the dictionary away...we all get the point :rolleyes: so please try avoid any farther perturbances :hatred:

Its all gravy baby, :king:

actually....whilst were being clever...gravy is actually a liquidy sauce you put on food for flavour... :king: looks like i found the dictionary now! :yuck: bump bump back to the graf!